5.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5-

JUNGKOOK POV

“Mom! I’m home! I shouted as I opened my jacket and hang it. I climbed the stairs and walked towards my room. I grabbed my guitar and put it onto the bed while I’m leaning back in my chair and lacing my fingers together behind my back.

Today is just another amazing day! I remembered how cute Jeena is when she feels sleepy just now. She hit the window continuously and I think if it’s continue for another few minutes, she’ll at least get swollen. I decided to put her head onto my shoulder. I know it will be awkward for hyungs to see it, but there’s something about her that is familiar. Whenever I look her, I feel like I want to protect her. Yes! That’s it! But somehow, I feel something weird inside. Something that I felt before. Am I in love?

 

“Kookie-ahh, can you come down for a while? I have something to tell you”

I snapped as I heard mom shouted. If I have , trust me, I can die any minute from now.

I ran towards the kitchen and grabbed an apple before I sit facing mom.

“So, what’s the thing?” I asked as I bit the apple.

“I’m going to Busan because your grandmother just had her surgery, I want you to stay with your hyungs. I called Joonie and he said okay.”

“ahh okay. When will you go?”

“Tomorrow after you go back from the school, just pack your things okay? Maybe I’ll go for a month there. Your grandma… I need to look after her until she gets fully recover. I cannot be here while your grandma sick Kookie. I’m worried.” Mom said worriedly because I know she’s in dilemma right now. She didn’t want to leave me here but she’s worried about grandma too.

“Mom, I’m okay! I’ll have hyungs here! Don’t worry okay?”

Mom nodded and continued to wash the dishes.

Grandma! Get well soon! I prayed.

 

***

“Jeena!” Both Heyni and Seunghi enveloped me in a crushing hug that had me staggering back a few steps.

“Wow, look like both of you miss me a lot” I said after getting the I-cannot-breath hugs. Seunghi draped her hand around my shoulders while Heyni hugged my arms and they dragged me to their lockers. There’s something fishy about them…

“Wait, hold on. Why you don’t tell us about you hanging out with boys.” Heyni asked me while pressing her palm towards the locker.

“Which boys?”

“Those…” Seunghi pointed with as loud cheers heard along the hallways”

“Ahh, naaah. It’s just a neighbour-gathering day” I laughed insincerely.

“But wait. How did you know?” I asked both of them. Yes, it’s weird. There’s no one knows about I’m hanging out with Bangtan. Only me and them. Them? Don’t say they tell people about that? No! No! No! Impossible! Why would they right? I’m not that kind of popular.

“SNS! Someone took your picture with them and trust me, you’re not going to like it. I’m just wondering who post that picture! You know, everyone seems to be mad at you because you know…Bangtan…Umm…kinda popular?”

“While I’m not… So they called me what? ? Attention-seeker? Or ?”

Heyni hugged me tightly and tap my back. I know she didn’t mean to say it but I don’t know. I’m sensitive these days.

Well, I don’t care what people are going to say but seriously I hate people who judge me without knowing me. And they even don’t know my name!

 

When Bangtan walked passing the three of us, Jimin winked at me and gave me a charming smile causing me to nearly faint.

At that time, I realise most eyes were pointing at me like lasers might be coming out from theirs anytime.

“Let us meet in the classroom okay? I need to take something from my locker” I told of them who are still freeze there maybe because of Jimin’s smile.

“Hello? Anyone home?” I said jokingly. Both of them were startled and they looked pissed. But it only last a few minutes when I saw Seungi’s face glowing

“Why Namjoon need to be so attractive!” Seunghi said while lacing her hand together and showed curve on her lips. Wow! She’s happy! Perhaps the power of love! LOL

“And why Yoongi need to be so handsome!” Heyni added and here we go! Drama queens! I rolled my eyes and giggled as I saw Heyni smile while thinking something. Maybe she imagined having a date with Yoongi right now!

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Wake u…” I cannot continue my words when I saw Jungkook coming towards me. He’s flawless like an angel and he’s shining! I don’t know where the light source came from but it make Jungkook’s entrance more dramatic! And he’s handsome! I can die any minute from now!

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Wake up!” Seunghi copied my sentences! I realised that he’s not walking towards me. It’s toilet!

“Ya! I’m wake up! You’re the one who’s been distracted by Namjoon!”

“No I’m not! You keep on dreaming about Jungkook! You see! You’re drooling right now!”

“No I’m not!” I said as I checked my mouth although I know I’m not drooling. Who knows I might be drooling right? hahaha

“Aigoo, don’t talk about boys anymore okay?” Heyni said while acting like she’s dizzy thinking about us. Hah!

“Heyni-ahh! You’re the same! You talked about Yoongi just now!” Seunghi said grudgingly.

“No I’m not! I’m talking about angel!”Heyni replied jokingly and the three of us laughed as we continued to walk heading to the class. Being with them made me realise I have someone in this world. I have someone rather than my Papa.

 

 

***

 

“Hi! I saw you just now! Are you okay?” Jungkook asked. Did my face look not okay? He always asks that question. He cares for me huh?

“Ohh, I’m okay but I didn’t see you! Sorry!” I laughed as I started to look in front when our class monitor leads to greet the teacher. At that time I turned to Jungkook and I saw Seunghi mouthed him something. Wait! What’s going on? Seunghi looked excited.

“Ya! What are you doing?!” I stared Seunghi with I-will-kill-you stare.

Then, Seunghi increased her volume and said “Jungkook-ahh, she lied! She saw you just now. Wow! She’s almost drooling you know! And guess what? She seems to be in love with you!”

My eyes automatically became bigger as I heard what Seunghi said just now! She’s insane! And I saw Heyni chuckles without backing me! Ahh Heyni-ahh!

I blushed and shouted with a high note!

“No! I’m not! Yes I saw you but I’m not drooling!” I admit grudgingly.

Suddenly I heard someone growling and when I looked to the front, I saw Miss Sae-ra staring me with unreadable gaze.

“Mrs. Kwon, behave yourself” She said and continued to flip the book pages.

I continued to observe my book but I don’t know anything. You know right? your body is there but your soul and your mind going travel? LOL. It’s all because of Seunghi! If only I can squeeze her cheeks! Ahh Seunghi ahh!

“Wanna put flag on the moon already?” Jungkook asked half joking and half sarcasm.

“Ya! You know it’s not funny right?” I said without caring about how he felt.

“Ahh, I’m sorry, I’m not very good in jokes.” He said apologetically and gave me the pitiful face which made me really feel guilty.

“wait! Jungkook-ahh, you’re good but your punch line, it’s just weak.” I laughed wanting to comfort him but changes into something worst. He didn’t look at me.

“Aingg Jungkook-ahh! Don’t be mad okay? I don’t know how to comfort someone who is sulking.” I admitted. Yes! I’m not good in this. Maybe because I’m the only daughter in the family and I’m kind of don’t care what’s happening to the people around me.

“I’m not sulking Jeena, I’m okay.”

Aha! I knew it. He’s sulking. Oh come on babe! I always use this kind of sentences. Can you be more innovative? LOL

I laughed and suddenly Heyni and Seunghi turned back and grinned toward me as they made what-is-going-on expression. Ugh! Both of them really didn’t want to miss anything don’t they?

I mouthed them ‘nothing’. Seunghi raised one of her eyebrows showing that she didn’t believe me. Ugh whatever! What I need to think right now is Jungkook is sulking! Ottokaji?

 

 

***

 

When I walked back home, I stared at Jungkook’s house seems like there’s no one there. Isn’t he should be back now? Hold on! Why do I care about him?! This feeling is complicated! Ughh!

I knocked the door, waiting for Papa to open the door. Eh? Papa’s car is here but where is him? Ugh! Why do I need to forget about the key! I never forget about it. Actually no, I always forget about it. But my mom will always remind me about the house key. And no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter