Bleh

Park Jimin, You're Mine!

Jimin sighed as he sat down on the floor and reached for his toes. They were given ten minutes to warm themselves up before gym class. A class which he never understood why they had to take. He was already a dancer - didn' that count towards fitness? Apparently not.  Standing up, he slowly slid himself back on the floor again, landing himself in a nice perfect split. Hands reached out in front of him to fully stretch his muscles as he mumbled to himself about how stupid it was he had to play basketball. 

Hoseok and Tony stared at the plump which greeted their eyes from the floor. Hoseok wiping his drool at how his Jiminie was so flexible, Tony smirking and whistling. Everybody knew that when it came to modern and contemporary dancing - Jimin was number one. His flexibitlity and precise technique outshining others. And right now, the boy was giving a free show without realizing it. Innocently creating a bigger target on his back for the hungry eyes that ate his whole body up. 

Standing up once again, took a deep breath and leaned down, his hips bending until his arms could wrap around his legs. Still mumbling to himself bitterly. He really wasn't good at basketball. Not only was he short, but his hands were small too - barely able to hold a basketball properly. 

Tony and Hoseok adjusted their bodies and moved so that they could get a better view of the volumptuous jibooty. For once they could stand next to eachother without bickering. Agreeing and appreciating on the same thing - Park Jimin was ing hot. 

The whistle blew and all the students stopped their stretching and made their way to the circle. Jimin's expression sour and Hoseok and Tony's wide with a grin. Their gym teacher split them up into three teams, and to Hoseok's dismay Jimin was not on his. His team sat on the bench as the other two teams started getting ready to play. 

"Chim chim, looks like we're on the same team" Tony beamed as he looked down at Jimin who still wore a grumpy expression. 

"Yeah, thought I'd just drag you down...I at basketball and I hate it" He pouted, and the boy looked extremely cute. 

"Don't worry, I got your back. We got this"  

The whistle blew and the game started, students chasing each other for the ball. Jimin not even trying as he stood in place, watching silently. 

"Go! Go! Park Ji-Min!" An annoying chant from an annoying Hobie reached his ears, groaning in response. He really didn't need the attention on him. He was practically doing nothing. 

His team erupted in cheers as Tony slam dunked for the fifth time. Their team was actuallt winning - and even though Jimin wasn't really playing he still felt a little proud. Suddenly, his name was called, and Jimin's eyes went wide in fear as Tony eyed him - signalling that he was gonna pass the ball. 

"Nonononononono! " Jimin panickly looked to his left and right, waving his hands in front of him signalling not to pass him the ball. Tony smiled in response, and passed it anyways.

.

Catching it to the best of his ability, Jimin barely managed to get the ball to stay in his hands. And the the scariest thing happened. Everybody came rushing towards him, eyes hungrily glued to the orange devil in his hands. He gulped as Jimin dramatically said his goodbyes in his head. He was gonna die from a trampede of basketball players fighting over  a ball. Goodbye dreams. Goodbye money and fame. Goodbye mom and dad. Park Jimin will die pathetically in this gym because he can't play baske-

"JIMIN! PASS!" Tony was now on the other side of him. How da duck did he get there? When? Listeining to the expert, Jimin passed the ball and Tony successfully caught it, dribbling towards their net, Jimin following for god knows why. The opposing team surrounded the American, his own team being blocked off. Nobody paid attention to Jimin because..well...he was kind of useless in the game. If anything he'd do something favor the opposing team without knowing it. But Tony didn't think that at all. Looking at Jimin once again, Tony nodded after making eye contact with the scared boy and threw the ball towards his direction once more. 

All eyes following the ball as it landed in Jimin's small hands. Suddenly the gym went quiet. Well, except for Hoseok's chant which echoed obnoxioulsy. He was the only one making noise. "Go! Go! Park Ji-Min!"

Nobody moved from their spot. In fact, the opposing team relaxed and stood still, continuing to block the members as they waited for Jimin to mess up. "Over hear, pass it here!" Somebody said. It was Min Yoongi - trying to get Jimin to pass the ball. But the boy wasn't stupid. He knew Yoongi was just trying to confuse him and get him to pass the ball to the opposing team. Jimin wouldn't fall for that trick. Not again.

"Shoot it!" Tony shouted, urging Jimin on.

"I can't!" 

"Sure you can, just throw!"

Some of the students chuckling at the thought of Jimin shooting the ball. 

"Yah, just pass the ball over to me, I can shoot it for you" Yoongi pressed further.

"Shut up! I'm not falling for your tricks again!"

"Go! Go! Park Ji-Min!"

Jimin groaned and closed his eyes, taking deep breath. Before Yoongi could snatch the ball out of his hands, Jimin raised his arms and threw the ball wildly. Not really caring about any stances or positions or the right technique because this was basketball and he really didn't care.

The ball circled inside the net and fell through the hoop, earning a holler from Tony as he ran and picked Jimin up, circling around with the smaller in his arms.

"You did it Chim Chim! We won!" Jimin was confused but they really did win. Because the whistle had blown signalling for their opposing team to sit down and for Hobie's team to get up and face Tony's. 

Hoseok a little bitter at all the body contact Tony was giving to his Jiminie. One hug could have been enough. Did he really have to ruffle his hair, hug him and swing him around, pat his bac-WHEN DID THEY GET A SECRET HANDSHAKE? HOSEOK DIDN"T EVEN REACH THAT STAGE YET!

This was war. Hoseok was going to defeat Tony's team and then show Jimin who the better player was. Who was stronger and cooler and-

 

******

Hoseok slammed his body on the ground as he panted from exhaustion. His team lost 3-21. Groaning as Jimin and Tony continued to high five each other and jump from excitement. Jimin had never scored or really made a difference in the game, but Tony made it possible for him. He was starting to like basketball, and he never expected to find a rush in the game like he did at the moment. No wonder people liked to play it. It all made sense. 

After laughing with Tony and smiling from their success, the smaller saw Hoseok out of the corner of his eye and made his way to the limp body on the gym floor. "Thanks for cheering me on Hyung!" After patting his stomach, Jimin and Tony went shoulder in shoulder to the boy's locker room where the other students made their way. Hoseok cringing internally at his pathetic image. 

The next few days, Jimin and Tony would greet each other enthusiastically. Sometimes doing their fun little handshake. 

"Tony~!"

"Chim Chim!"

"Hoseok..." Hobie quietly added in himself, but nobody heard him. Tony and Jiminie were practically best friends now. Frustrated, he reached out for his phone and pulled up the contacts list, selecting Namjoon Hyung. 

Hoseok: I need you.

Namjoon: GIRL WAE HONJA SARANGHAGO HONJA SEOMAN IBYEOLHAE

Hoseok: Wut? 

Namjoon: It's a good song.

Hoseok: Okay, seriously though. I need your help

Namjoon: English lessons are $15 dollars an hour. 

Hosoek: Wait what??? WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE?

Namjoon: Gotta make mulah

Hosoek: Jimin gets his for free??

Namjoon: Jimin is special. 

Hoseok: And I'm not??

Namjoon: Jimin is very special. 

Hoseok: In that case you wouldn't mind helping me.

Namjoon: Like I said, $15/hour

Hoseok: IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT

Hoseok: Somebody is threatening to take our Jimin away. 

Namjoon: Explain. Now. 

Hoseok: He's is sitting right in front of me flirting with Jiminie and Jimin is falling for his evil trap!

Namjoon: ....and you're just sitting there...? Bruh..kinda useless

Hosoek: NAMJOON

Namjoon: Just saying, if you want Jimin so bad gotta fight for him a little more aggresively. 

Hoseok: . Are you gonna help me or not. 

Namjoon: Fine.

Namjoon: Meet me afterschool at my place. 

Namjoon: And bring me $15

Hoseok: Why?

Namjoon: Cause I'm hungry .