If You Like Pina Coladas

Park Jimin, You're Mine!

"What are you two doing here?"

Jimin opened the door to his house to find Namjoon with a smirk on his face and Hoseok behind him. Slightly jumping.

"We're hungry, do you have food?" Hoseok chriped with a wide smile

"No."

"Come on, let's hang for a bit"

"You guys kind of came at a bad ti-" Noise was heard in the background - a grunting it seemed. 

"Chim Chim you're hallway is really small!" A familiar voice in the background

"Who's that?" Namjoon asked, a tension in his voice. 

"It's Tony, he's a transfer exchange student.."

Hoseok's wide smile immediately disappeared. Only to be replaced by a frown. His head hung a little low and his fists clenched next to his side. 

"Oh, well can we still come in anyways? I haven't met this...Tony yet" Namjoon questioned. He had thought maybe Hoseok was exaggerating when it came to Tony being a little too close to Jimin. But he hadn't even met the guy yet and he already felt threatened- like this Tony was going to take Jimin away from him. 

"Yeah sure!" Jimin smiled, his famous eye smile and for a second Namjoon felt relaxed. But only for a second. They both came in, removed their shows, and Jimin showed them the way upstairs. Meeting Tony halfway before reaching Jimin's room. The tall American on the floor, rubbing his shin together. He looked up surprised - but his face didn't show it. Instead, he flashed a wide smile. Pearly whites on display. He looked very charasmatic. Namjoon could see what made him such a big shot. 

"Hello, I'm Namjoon." Namjoon reached his hand out and shook Tony's after helping pull him up. Tony's lips twitched - he hadn't expect for another pretty boy to be able to speak English so fluently. More fluent than his chim chim. 

"Sup, I'm Tony" He smiled again dusting off his pants. Jimin's house was extremely clean, there wasn't any dust on the floor. But it was a habit. Somthing to just do. 

"You guys can hang out in my room. I'll get us some snacks and stuff" Jimin smiled and made his way downstairs. Hoseok snapped his head up and watched as the boy made his way back downstairs. Only to look at Namjoon and Tony grin at each other. It was somewhat of a friendly grin...but there was some tension as well. He wanted to see Namjoon deal with this Tony, but he didn't want to be in the same room as Tony at the same time. Why was he in Jimin's room...alone? It hurt him a little to think about. Turning his head back towards the stairs, Hoseok told the two he would help Jimin, before making his way down. Tony opening the door for Namjoon, gesturing for him to enter. Namjoon thanking him and going inside. 

---------

Downstairs Jimin was boiling hot water in the kettle, preparing some tea. At the same time he opened his fridge and bent down. Looking for things to make for his friends. Hoseok had just come down the stairs and when he turned into the kitchen, a nice greeted him. Jimin's upper body disappeared into the fridge. His nice legs and in the air as he rummaged through some food. 

"Do you mind if I help you?" Hoseok asked timidly. For some reason, seeing Tony brought his confidence level down. He was now shy and stil somewhat hurt. 

"Yeah, could you get out some plates?" Hoseok hmmed and proceeded to get the plates from the cabinets, placing them down on the table and turning around. Watching as Jimin took out some vegetables and beef.

"What are you making?" He asked, coming closer to Jimin and hovering over his shoulders. Jimin's hair fell perfectly on his head, and the back of his neck looked smooth and kissable. Hoseok's lips twitched the longer he eyed Jimin from behind. 

"Beef Curry Stew. Is that okay with you?" 

"Yeah, of course. Anything you make I'd be fine with Jiminie"

Jimin turned his head around and smiled. Their faces were now close and Jimin's smile faltered. Realizing how close his hung was standnig behind him. He didn't see both of Hosoek's arms encage his small body - hands on both side of his hips placed on the countertop. 

"O-okay.." He turned around to avoid his hyung seeing his blush. But it was too late. Hoseok had already seen it. And it made his heart flutter. Jimin suddenly felt Hoseok's presense around him. Heat radiating profoundly. 

He proceeded to cut the carrots, along with onions and other vegetables. Hoseok still close behind him, breathing on the back of Jimin's neck. Commenting once in a while with a low voice. Whispering carefully in his ear  "be careful, don't cut yourselff" or  "you're really good at this". Even a "I can't wait to eat your cooking"

Jimin was trying really hard to show that it didn't effect him. But it did, and his breathing was starting to become uneven. Concentrating a little harder as he prepped the meal. "Hy-hyung, I think you're a little too close.."

Hosoek didn't answer. Instead he nuzzled his nose in Jimin's neck, taking in the smell of the man he loved. "Hy-hyung!" Jimin squeeked, dropping the knife just to grip the countertop. 

"Mmm..." Hoseok let his lips touch the skin. It wasn't a kiss, just a touch. And he slid them up and down the warm neck. Making his way to soft earlobes before breathing hot breath and speaking softly. "You smell really good Jiminie.."

Jimin shivered, his spine spasming for a second. Hosoek's hot breath tickled his ear but it wasn't a tickle that made him want to laugh. It was a tickle - a hotness - which made him want to lean in closer. To directly feel warm lips touch him. He leaned in slightly, letting go a shaky "thanks.."

Hoseok's hands let go of the countertop and hugged Jimin's small waist instead. Bringing the warm body closer to his chest. Hugging the frame that fit into his arms perfectly. Jimin belonged to him- he didn't mean for it to sound possesive but he couldn't help the thought. He fit perfectly in his arms, their personalities worked well, and Jimin's height was perfect - he was tall enough to lean his head on his shoulders without bending down or tip-toeing up. Jimin was perfect for him, and he didn't know if he was perfect for Jimin but he wanted to so badly be that. 

Bringing the boy closer, Hosoek turned him around so that Jimin's flushed face was meeting his. Plump lips parted only to let a pink tongue dart out. The boy his lips in nervousness- anticipating what his hyung may do. But Hoseok didn't do anything. He just stared at Jimin with loving eyes. Eyes filled with warmth and with thought. His thumb rubbing circles on Jimin's hips. 

Jimin couldn't wait anymore, he couldn't wait because for once Hobie wasn't doing anything and Jimin's eyes were already stuck on heart shaped lips. So he decided to make the move instead. Hooking his arms around Hoseok's neck and leaning in. Connecting mouths harshly. Small hands tugging at black strands pulling the taller in closer. Their lips swiping up and down and Hoseok bent down slightly to lift Jimin up by his legs. Setting him on the countertop as they continued to make out. 

----------------------------------

"So you've been in Korea for a while - how do you like it?" Namjoon asked as he sat himself in Jimin's chair. Leaning back to look at Tony who made himself comfortable on the other seat.

"It's aight. I mean, the place is beautiful. I love it here so far" Tony smiled again, scooting his chair in and cleaning up the spilled paperwork on the desk. Namjoon fixed Jimin's notebooks and stacked them just the way the boy liked it. 

"How have you been doing, with the language and all? Is school hard?" Tony looked at him and scratched the back of his head. Thinking for a second before replying, "Nah, I mean with Jimin helping me I get along pretty well."

Namjoon nodded his head, crossing his legs and putting his hands on this knees. "That's Jimin for you. He's very generous to be helping you with your studies - on top of his. He has a pretty busy life I'm surprised you got him to help you"

Tony adjusted his snapback and leaned back. Resting his chin on his hand. "Well, we are friends afterall."

"Any friend of Jimin is a friend of mine. The boy's pretty busy, how bout I help you with English instead?"

"We don't seem to have any problems so far"

"You may not have known him as long as Hoseok and I have. He's too nice to be able to say no - despite his closed off personality. I can even help you for free, I usually charge. But like I said, since you're a dear friend of Jimin's, I wouldn't mind helping you as well"

"It's quite aight. But thank you"

"You do realize that after school he has club activities, work, english tutoring with me, and then his homework right? If he's really you're friend you'd help him loosen the load a bit. My time is available and I'm practically offering you good tutoring sessions for free. Besides, I'm more fluent in English then him."

"I appreciate the offer, I'll see what Chim Chim thinks about it. If he really is bothered from helping me." Namjoon squinted his eyes at the nickname. It sounded cute at first, but coming out of Tony it irritated him. He got Hoseok now. He got why he was being an annoying before. Tony had charm. And he had this way about him which was friendly- as if anybody that spoke to him was a very good friend.

"Do you like him?" Namjoon asked. His voice lower and all sense of friendliness gone. Tony didn't even look taken back. He only smiled even wider. He was about to give his answer when they both heard something from below. A clashing of pots and pans that scattered and rung on the ground. Both got up and slowly walked towards the door, cracking it slightly only to hear Jimin's moans more audible from downstairs. 

"Ho-hobie!" Another cry and more things fell. Namjoon smirking because hell, Hoseok got his game back. And Tony's face hardened.