chapter 12

Park Jimin, You're Mine!

"Chim Chim" Tony scooted closer to Jimin in class. Lucky for him, Hoseok was out sick. He had caught a cold a few days ago when Jimin had him off for a few hours in the shower. But Tony didn't know that, of course. 

Jimin refused to look at Tony. He knew at the time, he was feeling daring when they continued to in the kitchen as Namjoon and Tony were peeping. But now, he was regretting it big time. He had no idea that he had such a y side when it came to - hell he didn't even know that he could give great head. And it turned him on so much when Hoseok moaned his name and gripped his hair. Before Hoseok, he was a hard working, studious student who didn't even pay much attention to . But it seems after Hoseok, he's a lunatic. Lunatic!

"Chim Chim, you keep avoiding me.." Tony continued to scoot a little closer until he was practically hovering over Jimin. Before Hoseok, Jimin would just find that annoying and uncomfortable and scoot away, but after his new found love for erted things, Jimin couldn't help his heart racing. It wasn't that Tony made him feel or anything, it was just any man's presence suddenly made him feel nervous and cautious. 

"I'm not avoiding you, you're just too close." Jimin muttered, trying hard to concentrate on what was written on the board but really he was lost. He'd have to catch up on this week's lesson later today. He began writing down the notes trying really really hard to ignore Tony's gaze. 

"You have a really nice . Especially when they're all spread and red" Tony whispered. He smiled because he knew that his words were affecting Jimin just by the way his face was getting red. 

"This is ual harassment..." Jimin whispered. He really wasn't up for this - getting picked on just because Tony saw him getting ed in the . 

The bell ran and Jimin immediately stood up, quickly making his way towards the bathroom. He just wanted to be away from school. It didn't seem like a bad idea to lock himself away for the rest of the day in the bathroom stall. Tony followed Jimin but was too late - the stall already locked and he was now banging on it. 

"Chim Chim? Chim Chim come out!" He continued to bang on the door but got no answer. Slowly, panic started to rise within him. This wasn't what he intended. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset. Jimin, please come out?"

Jimin continued to stay quiet. He wanted to wait until Tony gave up and walked away. In fact, he hoped Tony would quickly go away so that he could cry by himself without being heard. "Go Away."

"Jimin, I'm really sorry. I just...I just don't know how to properly behave around you..." Tony leaned his head against the stall door. "All I wanted to do was tease you a bit. But I really did mean what I said. You do have a beautiful body...none of that was a lie."

Jimin's tears began falling down. He didn't know why but more sadness was filling his heart and it hurt. Why was he so emotional? He didn't know why he was upset to this degree and why he took Tony's words earlier so personally. 

"I like you Park Jimin." Tony paused before continuing. Making sure that the boy on the other side of the stall heard him. 

"I didn't want to say it here. In the boy's bathroom with you crying because of my words. But I like you - I truly do. I've liked you ever since I transferred here and I can't stop liking you even if you're with Hoeseeyuck." Some shuffling by Jimin urged Tony to continue. 

"Your eyes are really pretty, I don't know if anybody has every told you that but you can entrance anybody with them. And even though you seem cold and mean from afar, if anybody took the time to know you they'd know that you are generous and kind, hardworking and giving. They'd know that your smile makes you the prettiest person on this planet, and that your laugh is the purest thing any person would hear."

Jimin wiped his tears with his sleeve. He had never had anybody tell him these things before and hearing them started to make him blush a little. Sure Hoseok would and call him cute or beautiful, but nobody had ever given him this many compliments. 

"I'm sorry Jimin, I just like you so much I don't know how to approach you. You don't have to like me back, though it'd be nice, but I just want you to know that my intentions aren't to hurt you. Not when I like you this much."

Jimin sniffled some more. A few minutes had past and his heart was starting to calm down again.  But when he heard silence he lifted his head from his knees. Slowly, he opened the stall only to see an empty bathroom. Tony had probably left a while ago, and he didn't know why, but he was a little sad. 

Making his way towards the sink, Jimin washed his face with cold water and looked in the mirror. All he saw were chubby cheeks, a few moles marking his skin, and indents on his nose from his glasses. Lips that looked like a girl's, and eyes small but sharp. After collecting himself and staring at himself a while longer, Jimin made his way out of the bathroom. Heart thumping hard since he didn't know how to face Tony. 

Except Tony wasn't in class. He had left early for the rest of the school day. 

==============

sorry for late update.