What Chapter Is This?

Park Jimin, You're Mine!

"Jin you should have seen it!" Namjoon folllowed Jin around his apartment as the older was packing up clothes in a suitcase. "Like, Jimin and Hoseok went at it another three times after their first. And it was so hot

Jin turned around after zipping up his suitcase. "And you watched them the entire time why? Wait, no. The real question is, why did you even watch them in the first place? Not to mention, you jacked off...to our friends!" Jin turned around again and reached under his bed for another bag. Opening it up to put more stuff in. "Well...Tony did it too..." Namjoon looked down and sat on the bed watching as Jin continued to pack. 

"That's weird Joon." Jin huffed. Going in his bathroom to take out all of his beauty skin products and dumping them on the bed. Organizing them carefully into his bag. 

"But you should have seen it Jin! It was so hot! I mean Jimin was like 'oh yeah, - more' and what not, and Hoseok - our little sunshine pussywat who cant deal with bugs - was pounding into him like a boss! Like no tomorrow! Like the end of 2012 was the real thing! And then Jimin was like 'ooooohhh, moooree, just like thaattt'-"

"NAMJOON do you have to make those noises!?!?" Jin scrunched his face. It hurt his heart to hear such feminine and submissive voices from Namjoon's mouth. 

"But that's how Jimin was like! And it was like so hot! Jimin's is something else when up close and  bare. I mean Jin, don't get be wrong. Nothing can compare to your of course, "Jin glared at him from the comment Namjoon had just made.

"Jimin's is just something else. He puts Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj  to shame." 

"That's something..." Jin muttered. Trying to vision Namjoon's description. Namjoon got up and proceeded to go into Jin's closet. Bringing out the older's favorite pair of shoes and shoving them in the suitcase. 

"And get this. Jimin caught us looking at him. And then soon Hoseok. And of course they continue as if they hadn't just seen us. They are such devils I tell you! ing like that on purpose and putting on a show. Jin,"

Namjoon moved in front of Jin and gently turned his head towards his. Looking deep into his eyes. Jin in his breath and his heart began pounding. "Please Jin, let's have a foursome."

==================================================================================

"I never agreed to this." Tony huffed as he rolled his eyes. Taking a seat in the library across from Namjoon.

"Sure you did. I agreed for you. Now take out your books and we'll get started on learning the Korean alphabet." Namjoon instructed. He already had this things laid across the table and pushed his glasses up as he began writing out characters for Tony to practice writing. 

"I don't need to learn that. Just teach me how to pick up some hot korean girls. Or guys if they look like Jimin." Tony looked sad as the thought of Jimin popped up. He was starting to regret the way he approached the boy. Back in the states, being confident and acting like a playboy always got him girls. And he had never thought about liking boys until he met Jimin. Jimin was special, he was cute and small. Caring. Smart. Jimin was somebody Tony just could't give up. Not yet. 

"Bruh. How you gonna pick up chicks if you can't learn the basics of Korean? Ands hands off Jiminie. He's Hobie's.....and mine." Namjoon coughed the last part out. "Now, just practice writing these. Make sure to copy them correctly or else."

"Or else what?" Tony challenged. 

"Or else I spank you and you call me daddy." Namjoon grinned.

"Nuh man, I ain't calling somebody with a busted face daddy. What the hell happened anyways?" Tony pointed to the bruise on Namjoon's lips. 

"Let's just say a little kitten got jealous and scratched me." Namjoon chuckled.

"That ain't a scratch mark. That's a full on bruise.  Like that 's dark and purple and lookin like some witchcraft be taking over your body or something." Tony shook his head and continued to look at the cut and bruise on his lips. Except there was another bruise on his cheek. 

"Look, just write the damn alphabet will ya?" Namjoon puffed. He didn't have the patience to deal with Tony. Especially when his long time crush Jin was out on work business for the next two weeks. Sure that would make him super . Especially since he couldn't eye- the older. But the fact that he couldn't get Jimin's being pounded out of his head was making it even harder for him. 

"It's already done. Can I go?" Namjoon blinked before looking down. Everything was perfect. 

"No, you gotta know how to pronounce each letter-" Tony pronounced each letter perfectly. Leaving Namjoon arching his eyebrows. 

"I at least know the basics." Tony was about to get up when Namjoon called him. "You said you wanted to know how to pick up chicks?" 

"Or Jimin."

"Girls like it when you pay attention to details. Like their nails and stuff."

"What does Jimin like?" Tony sat back down.

"But some Korean girls like to play hard to get. Especially the high maintenance ones."

"Jimin isn't high maintenance."

"If you want the shy girls-"

"I want Jimin."

Namjoon looked at Tony with a hard face. "You said chicks dude."

"I also said Jimin."

"Well he's taken." Namjoon leaned back in his chair. He didn't like the guy and his pushiness but he also didn't mind him. Tony was tolerable. 

"For now" Tony smirked before getting up again. "I'll see ya tomorrow!"

 ====================================================================================

i havent updated in a while.