;) Jimin (;

Park Jimin, You're Mine!

Warning: Avocados everywhere!!

Namjoon smirked once opening the door. There were several reasons why he liked what was happening downstairs and why he was quietly making his way towards Jimin's voice. 

1. Jimin's moans were beautiful and excitingly . He had never heard the boy curse before, but now he knows that if stimulated the right way - Jimin will give you a list of vocabulary you never knew he had. 

2. Hoseok finally gathered all of his balls and decided to do something instead of pouting and complaining on the side. Hell if Namjoon couldn't get Jimin at least his best friend should. Which was why he wanted to watch two of his favorite people get it on.

3. Tony's face. 

Tony followed Namjoon and quietly tiptoed down the stairs where they followed staggered gasps and drawn out moans. Occasional 's' and 'like that' coming from their favorite shortie. It had just occurred to Namjoon that there were three males in Jimin's house right now - all of which liked the boy. And if they wanted to-well if Jimin wanted to,to be precise-  they could have a foursome. And if one wanted to really know what he meant by a foursome - he meant all three males top Jimin and Jimin only. Namjoon had no interests in bottoming or ing the other two males. And it was a given Hosoek and Tony were enemies. 

Tony and Namjoon peeked their heads behind a wall to see the situation. Sure it made the American sad that his Chim Chim was being pleasured shamelessly and not by him, but he was about to see some action. Live gay . Between two beautiful flowers. He could settle. 

They couldn't see much, except beautiful calves and thighs being pushed back by Hoseok's hands. Jimin was from his bottom half and he was lying on the dinner table. His head out of sight due to their angle.  Hoseok's head disappeared in between his legs and was probably eating his out. 

'lucky.' both watchers thought. 

Tony continued to watch as Jimin's body squirmed on the table, his small hands lost in black locks. Pushing Hoseok's head further into his . And when Hoseok did something right, Jimin arched his back and rocked his hips against the taller's mouth.

"oh god  Hobie" Jimin's legs were shaking, and it was so damn hot. The only reason Tony had to peel his eyes away from the scene was because he heard the unbuckling of a belt and something ped next to him. Namjoon was taking out and it. 

"What the man?" Tony hissed, being careful not to be heard. 

"What? My two hot friends are getting it on and I'm supposed to watch without doing anything?

"Yeah! I mean.."

"Look man, if I could I'd be joining in on their little play. But my friend Hoseok here has been crushing on that cutie for years now. So I'm gonna be a good friend and let him have the first taste. And prevent you from getting any." Namjoon looked over at Tony and eyed the obvious bulge. 

"You could whip yours out too. I won't tell." He smirked before turning back and watching in silence. 

 Tony just gaped in disbelief. Shocked at everything that was happening and he couldn't believe the situation he was put in. 

Three seconds later he shrugged and whipped out while watching beside Namjoon. 

"! Hoseok-" Hoseok was now Jimin's . Letting go with a pop, he flattened his tongue and ran it down from the underside all the way to the tip before engulfing it back in his mouth. Easily deep-throating the younger- lips touching Jimin's hairs. And Jimin letting go a loud, long moan.

Hoseok tugged Jimin's legs towards him and turned him around - placing his hand on his back and pushing him against the table. The smaller's face visible now and when Namjoon quietly cursed it was because of how hot Jimin looked. His face all red and his lips swollen - they must have kissed for a while. Hickies all over his neck and Jimin's eyes glazed with pure lust. He his lips before parting them, hands in front grabbing the tablecloth, and when Hoseok slowly pushed himself in, Jimin's head was thrown back - eyes closed as he let his jaw slack and moan some more. 

"You're so tight Jimin, tighter than I imagined" Hosoek strained, trying not to push in too fast. He wanted to just the boy senseless, he wanted to hear Jimin scream his name. He wanted Tony upstairs to know that Jimin belonged to him. But he didn't know that Tony was five feet away hidden behind a wall. Watching as he touched himself. 

Hoseok pushed himself in even more until his pelvis met soft cheeks. Soft and red because earlier he had fun spanking Jimin as the younger him off. Grabbing round cheeks and spreading them, he pulled out his a little bit before slamming it back in. Each time pulling out just a little more. Jimin crying "yes" encouraging him. 

Another slap to his and Hoseok smiled as it jiggled - his fat rippling with each hit. He leaned down and bit at the juncture between Jimin's neck and shoulder. Kissing his way up to soft ears before whispering something only Jimin could hear. The boy crying out in more pleasure from his words. 

Jimin turned his head around and they locked lips, tongues interlacing with their sloppy kiss. Hoseok's constant s causing Jimin's moans to be broken and staggered. And when Jimin slightly opened his eyes to make eye contact with Hoseok, he caught Namjoon and Tony behind the wall. Eyes widening at the sight and he was about to say something but Hoseok prevented that. 

Jimin was pushed further into the table, his one knee lifted up and now on the wooden surface, allowing for deeper s. For accurate s. Jimin's mind was now empty of all worries because Hoseok was hitting a certain spot which made him loose his mind. 

"H-Hoseok-" Jimin cried, and he couldn't help the tears which fell down his cheeks. The older quickened his pace- he was getting close but so was Jimin. Hoseok reached down to pump Jimin's length. Jimin lifting his head to see two blurry figures. He was embarrassed that they were caught doing this. But knowing that they watched him getting ed in the turned him on even more. It made his moans more lustful and for some odd reason made him more sensitive. 

Jimin thought he was a naughty boy for thinking such thoughts. He wanted to put on a show for the two and decided to give them something worth watching. Arching his backwards, Jimin screamed louder. Asking his hyung for more and to give it to him harder. Harder. Harder. He bit his lip as he came - body shuddering and twitching as spurts of his stained the table cloth. Hoseok ing hard a couple more times before quickly taking out his and pumping himself until he came all over Jimin's and lower back. Long streaks of white all over the boy.The sight was beautiful and he felt dominant. 

Namjoon came on Jimin's wall, Tony in his hand but overflowing onto the floor. Jimin slumped on the floor - his legs giving out. Panting hard and Hoseok bent down to try and help him up. The boy looked towards Namjoon and Tony's direction, blushing hard. Leading Hoseok to follow his gaze, a smirk making its way across his face. Hoseok leaned down and kissed Jimin on the lips, making out passionately before pushing him down on the kitchen floor for another round. 

----------------

lets just celebrate cause i finished a Bio exam in confidence! 
sorry if its bad. Its chinese new years and Im bout to go eat some good food in china town! (im also starving so this was a rush)