>>>>13

Park Jimin, You're Mine!

Hello all I'm back!

sorry for such the long delay. I read all of your comments and my heart broke a little when I was asked for an update. If you follow my other books, you will know that I left because I wasn't feeling well. I took like, what, a year long break? I think that's enough time to mentally recover and somehow dig up the motivation again. Let me just say, that relationships . Not all, but some do. 

i feel like a lot of writers go through this stage. Writing is like an escape, along as a hobby for me. and I think this is the same for a great number of writers. sometimes they need breaks, sometimes they feel like writing doesn't help them anymore. And so they give up? Or simply they lack motivation. 

But with patience im sure all authors eventually come back. I mean, I found some resolve to write again. So thankyou for all of the love and patience, and I will try my best!

OKAY! Lets get back to the story. If you have to re-read thats okay. I mean, i had to do that too before writing. I hope you all enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin walked through the deserted hallways and made his way back to class. The teacher looked at him, along with some of the others students, considering how he was entering in 15 minutes late after their break. Making his way to his seat, Jimin noticed that Tony's desk was empty.

It was weird continuing through the rest of classes without the loud Hoseok and the charming Tony near his side. For once in his life, Jimin actually felt a little lonely, but quickly dismissed the thought. He started to question when he became so dependent on other people's presence.

Fast forwarding, it was now gym class again, and the teacher had announced that today's class would be another session of basketball. Half the class hollered and cheered, the other half slumped. Jimin was particularly experiencing mixed feelings. He had felt more confident in this sport ever since Tony had helped him improve. But Tony wasn't there to help anymore. And his annoying but supportive cheerleader wasn't there either. Jimin was really alone. 

Several rounds were played but this class period seemed so dry, dragging on for what seemed longer than usual. Jimin was performing averagely, but without his two buddies - well, more like his one almost kind of boyfriend and his friend that he finds really charming - he had no motivation. Yoongi was also beating his and he really didn't care. He just missed his friends. 

Before the dreary school day ended, Jimin decided he was going to visit Hoseok and check up on him. Knowing his hyung, he would be whining and complaining and throwing a fit on his bed about wanting to see him. Jimin smirked at the image. It would be fun teasing the older in his snot, nasally state. He was thinking of pulling a prank and telling Hoseok that there would be a huge test on the day he would come back. 

The school bell rang and Jimin gathered his belongings and made his way out of the classroom as quick as possible. This was certainly the first time he was this excited about seeing Hoseok. The older had really grown on him. Jimin thought about what drinks and snacks to buy at the convenience store. Perhaps he needed to pick up some medicine as well. 

After doing a little shopping, he made his  way to Hoseok's house. They lived in the same neighborhood, and Hoseok would always pick Jimin up on their way to school. But Jimin had never really entered Hoseok's place. Ever since they knew each other, every meeting, hang out, study session, or even sleepover would be at hisplace. And now that he thought about it, it was weird how Hoseok didn't really talk about himself or his living situation that much. 

Jimin rang the doorbell and waited for a snot-nosed hyung to come out. Preparing himself to be embraced in a tight hug like always. The house was silent and and when Jimin rang the doorbell again, he heard faint footsteps coming from the inside. The door opened and long behold - his sweaty, messy, hilarious looking hyu-

...

or maybe not?

Jimin was taken back by the sight before him. 

"Jiminie? Why are you here?" Hoseok's voice was deep - a lot deeper than usual.  His sweat making his white shirt cling onto his skin. His hair disheveled yet in a y way. And last but not least - his bangs brushed up, showing his forehead. Hoseok looked entirely different, and when the older leaned against the door frame waiting for his answer, all he could do was swallow the accumulating saliva and process words. 

"Jimin?"     Ahh. His deep voice again. If Hoseok made love to him they way he did in Jimin's kitchen, and whispered naughty things in his ears with that voice, Jimin swore it would be possible to any second. 

"I-uh...um. I- here to yo-I MEAN - I'm hear to check up on you?? How have you been? Are you hungry for some orange juice?"

Hoseok grinned, showing his pearls. Heart shaped lips chapped, but it only made Jimin want to lubricate them with his own mouth. 

 "Come on in.."

 

---------------

next chapter: a bunch of avocados everywhere ;0