JHorny

Park Jimin, You're Mine!

"So what's the plan?"

Hoseok arrived at Namjoon's apartment. The moment he was allowed in he made his way towards the taller's room, sitting down immediately on the bed. Seeing an opened bag of chips on the night stand and helping himself. 

"Hey, hey!" Namjoon walked over and snatched the bag away.

"Do you mind?! You're gonna get crumbs on my bed. And besides," Rolling the bag up and putting it on his desk. "This is limited edition. A seasonal release that was on sale for 30% off."

"I didn't know that you were into that kind of stuff. Sales and limited editions and whatnot." Hoseok his fingers before wiping his hand on his pants. Shrugging but still eyeing the bag of chips. They were good. 

"I'm not. But Jin is. And I wanted to save some for him"  Namjoon spoke quietly before making his way towards his desk chair. 

"Ohhh, so you like him?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows, teasing and taunting his hyung. 

"No. Ew. Gross." Namjoon made a face before swatting the air. 

"Besides, I only have eyes for Jimin."

"Jimin's mine."

"Jimin can belong to anybody he chooses"

"He chose me."

"Really now?"

"No. But he will soon. And that's why you have to help me."

"I can't help without getting paid." Namjoon held out his palm and and waited for Hoseok as he groaned and pulled out his wallet. Taking colorful bills out and placing it in the larger's hand. "You're supposed to be helping me for free not charging me money. What ever happened to friends always got each other's backs?"

"The only person I give my services to for free is our little Jimin-shi. He is the most hard working person I know - smart, studies well, and he listens well too. Hoseok. You gave me ten dollars. I asked for fifteen."

"You actually counted?? What you don't trust me?"

"How can I trust you if you gave me two thirds of what I asked for?"

"Fifteen dollars is too much..." Hoseok mumbled as he pulled out his wallet again. Placing a five dollar bill on Namjoon's extended hand.

"Now that the transaction is complete-"

"Transaction?  What is this some business deal? Namjoon Hyung ~you're supposed to give me advice on advancing towards my crush, not treating me like one of your money sources!"

"What? You're rich aren't you?"

"That doesn't mean it's okay to do this! Besides, I make my own money. I don't like the idea of relying on my parents.."

"Okay, whatever. Jin wasn't this stingy..."

"You charged Jin Hyung too??!!?"

"Well...yeah."

"And he let you take away fifteen dollars from him for advice!!!??"

"No, I wouldn't charge him fifteen dollars. That's ridiculous. I charged him five."

"And you charged me fifteen because..."

"Because your problem is so ridiculous I had to charge more for my time."

"What did Jin need help on?"

"He was starting a youtube channel and wanted help on what to feature on it."

"oh."

"yeah."

"So you like him?"

"NO I DON'T!"

"Okay."

"I. Really. Don'.t"

"Jimin."

"Yea, he's really cute-"

"NO HELP ME WITH JIMIN I'M PAYING FIFTEEN DOLLARS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE CHARGING YOUR FRIENDS YOU BETTER MAKE MY MONEY WORTH IT."

They stared at each other for a while. Hoseok breathing hard because he had just screamed out of frustration. Namjoon's brown arched. They just stared. Not really moving. Sitting still in complete silence. 

"Can I have more chips?"

"No."

"Stingy..." Hoseok moved from his spot on the bed and took a seat next to Namjoon on another desk chair. He had two for when people would come over for tutor sessions. 

"So, who's the guy?"

"His name is Tony and he is an american foreign exchange student."

"Okay..." Namjoon took out a piece of paper and pen and started scribbling stuff down.

"So he can only speak to my Jimin because he gets English lessons from you and Tony is from America and only Jimin can communicate with him."

Namjoon nodded hinting Hoseok to go on.

"And they like have a secret handshake and all that. And Tony's really good at basketball. Like really really good. He beat me 21-3 and-"

Namjoon was laughing hysterically at this point. "Whoa whoa whoa. 21-3? Dude seriously??! That's so pathetic!" Hoseok glared as the silver haired man wiped his tears away.  "Ahh my goodness that was the funniest thing I've heard all day."

"Anyways.." Hoseok continued. He knew it was pathetic but he didn't need Namjoon reminding him. 

"So every time I try to get alone time with my Jimin Tony always interrupts. Like a few weeks ago I arranged a study session with him saying I didn't know math even though everyone knows I'm really good at it. And I was so close hyung. I was close to kissing Jimin and our lips barely- almost touched and ARRRHRHHHHHGGHHH!!!"

Hoseok grabbed the strands of his hair and banged his head on the desk.

"And Tony just walks on it and shoves me off, with his really good smelling cologne. Like it smelled really really good Hyung."

Namjoon nodded and hummed. Scribbling his pen even further. 

"And like now they greet each other all cheeky and cute and when my Jimin calls Tony he sounds so cute and Tony calls Jimin Chim Chim and that's such a stupid nickname."

"I think it's cute," Namjoon paused. Lifting his head up.

"It's not."

"It kind of is.."

"Who's side are you on??"

"Jimin's."

" my ."

"I'd Jimin's any day."

"YOU CAN'T!"

"I mean, I already have..."

"WHAT!?"

" I wish I had. He'd be so hot and obedient. What a y fox."

"Yeah, he does look like the type to be obedient. His lips are so plush and plump too.."

"Right!? They're so pink all the time and his breath always smells really good."

"I know I know! And Jimin's thighs look soooo good like they are so firm and muscular but not too big and just MMGGHHH"

"Hoseok. Jimin is worth more than his thighs. His abs Hobie his abs."

"Don't get me started on those. I can them all day..."

"Did you know he has a mole on his neck? It's so cute."

"Yup yup! He also has two on his forehead! What do you think he'd sound like if I gave him a ?"

"Probably just as y if we ed him. His though..."

"Oh! The day we were playing basketball, Tony and I watched Jimin as he stretched. And he went into splits and all,"

"NO."

"YES. And you wouldn't believe it. The way his looked when he was bent all the way down and over. Especially when he got back up and bent down again to hug his knees. His is so fine."

"I just want to spank them."

"I really want to them."

"Jin's isn't bad too.."

"I knew you liked him."

"He just has a nice . Like it's not big like Jimin's but his is really nice."

"Oh okay."

"I don't like him."

"Sure."

" you."

"Ew no, but Jimin can."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah I'm starving!"

"Wanna go bother Jimin and ask for food?"

"Sounds good. Can I still have those chips?"

"No!"

"Can Jimin have those chips?"

"If he asked then yes. But not too much because I'm saving them for Jin."

"Why can he have them and not me??"

"Would you rather have chips or Jimin?"

"Jimin, duh!"

"What if the chips were like the best tasting thing ever and it would give you super powers and all."

"I'd still choose my Jimin."

"Okay but what if the chips could make Tony go away?"

"That's a hard one."

"You have to answer."

"Namjoon Hyung, this is stupid.."

"Answer!"

"Id take Jimin any day. I can make Tony go away on my own I don't need the help of potatoes for that."

"Says the potato himself.."

"RUDE!"

"Let's go, Jimin should be home by now."

"Fine..."

==========

hope it wasn't confusing. I was getting lazy and just wrote a conversation out. bai.