Not Part of The Script!

Park Jimin, You're Mine!

10 minutes after the lunch bell rang, all students went to their designated classrooms. The hallways empty and quiet, all doors closed, and thus began the next 50 minute class. Romantic Acting was Jimin and Hoseok's next class, and to their surprise - since they didn't really know Tony's schedule - it was his class as well. The tall male disrupted the class fifteen minutes in, sliding the door to bow apologetically before finding his seat - an empty chair once again behind Jimin.

"As I was saying..." the professor slowly started, eyeing Tony a look which read not to be late again, "today's goal will be to express the feeling of love. Each of you will be picking a piece of paper from the jar - as usual- and with your partners you will walk to the table where a pile of scripts are. Pick the scripts whos number matches the paper you picked, and I will give you 20 minutes to rehearse before you are called up to show the class and be judged."

An uneasy tension filled the room - some students nervous at having to perform in front of the class, very few were confident in their skills. One by one, the students in pairs picked their number from the glass jar, and when it came to Jimin's turn, Hoseok hovered over his small shoulder to see the number 8 unfolded. Taking the opportunity to waft Jimin's shampoo - lavender. A smell only his Jiminie could wear perfectly.

"Before you begin, I would like to mention that since there are different ways to express love, and different kinds of love, it is up to you to interpret the skit however you want. Rehearsal time begins now."

The boys looked at their script, the scenario written on top: Newlywed's Honeymoon. Great. Jimin couldn't help feeling a little flustered. He usually didn't mind this particular class, their usual activities consisting of practicing facial expressions, reactions, gestures, etc. Today was the first day they had to put everything they learned into use. That part wasn't the issue for Jimin. The problem was the fact that his partner was Hoseok, and that he had to pretend to go on a honeymoon...with Hoseok. And if it weren't for the fact that the two of them were males, especially the fact that Hoseok was smirking a mischievous grin which told he was enjoying this way too much, then he wouldn't have a problem with it. If it weren't for those facts. But those were the facts. And Hoseok had already determined that Jimin would be the wifu.

"Wife." he corrected, bitter at the decided roles.

Right before they were about to plan and rehearse, a chair scooted next to them with Tony in it. "Sup Chim-chim" he smiled smoothly.

"Yah, what is he doing here?" Hoseok exclaimed, smirk immediately wiped off his face.

"Sungsanim told me to pair with you two since I am in the same homeroom and first period as you guys." Tony explained to Jimin, scooting closer to the smaller to look at the script in his hand, noticing the rings decorating his stubby fingers.

"Jimin-ah, tell him how we can only have one partner each!" Hoseok placed his arm in between Tony and Jimin, as if marking a line. He didn't want Tony to get any closer, his face practically next to his Jiminie's.

"Hey...you Tony!!" Tony looked up, brows arched at Hoseok's red face. "You no here...go...AISHHH! No no no!" Suddenly Jimin was tilting away from Tony, Hoseok's arms around his neck claiming his body.

"Yo bruh, chill. She said since we have a group of three, we'd have to perform it twice. Don't worry, I won't steal your spotlight" Tony smiled again, removing Hoseok's arms and pulling Jimin back. Completely missing the point.

"Yah, punk! Jimin is already my partner, and it was decided that he will be my wifu!" Hoseok moving in again to grab Jimin, yelling in Korean even though he knew Tony wouldn't understand. Jimin noted that despite the barrier language, it was amusing how they were arguing about practically the same thing. Tony trying to explain his situation in English, Hoseok telling him off how he was already taken as the wi-

"YAH! Whose wife am I?!" The younger pinched his hyung on the arm, earning a yelp in return. He couldn't help the sigh that came out, and stretched his arms out both sides to stop the two. "Let's just get to practicing, araso?! Stop wasting time!" Straightening his paper out, Jimin proceeded to explain the assignment to Tony in English, Hoseok leaning back in his chair with an unsatisfied look.

Fifteen minutes had passed, and even though the scenario for their script was rehearsed and successfully planned out, Jimin was not happy. Yes, he liked it when things were done, when progress was made, and when assignments were completed without a problem. But he did not like what they had to perform, face already red from embarrassment. He was not looking forward to being called up.

"Next Group, number 8"

They were called up. Great.

The three stood up, students snickering at the combination. Students were supposed to be split into male and female partners. But since there was an uneven ratio of males to females, Hoseok insisted that he partnered with Jimin. That was the first day of class. Now here they were, standing in front of the class. Three males as partners. Everybody was looking forward as to what their scenario was.

"Number 8's scenario...Newlywed's Honeymoon..okay boys. Whenever you're ready" The teacher looked up excitedly, expecting the best from Jimin's group. Because Jimin was the top student, and he was the best in that class. Her reaction completely different from the students who were laughing quietly to themselves. And suddenly, Jimin wished he weren't the top in the class for a brief moment.

Tony stood in front of the class first with Jimin. Hoseok standing to the side waiting for his turn, his foot tapping impatiently. Jimin was bitter that not only was he decided to be the wife for Hoseok, but Tony was insistent on him being the wife for their pairing as well. His usual composure was starting to break as he looked at the wide smiles in front of him.

The room had props already set up, the front of the class designed to look like a bedroom. The group before them had a jealous couple, fighting about the husband cheating. The group before that had two teenagers, nervous at their first time being alone together. And before that, a father having 'the talk' with his daughter...and it somehow came to Jimin that their professor was a little...erted. Especially with the bedroom being the the interior design. Well he didn't blame her..she was 52 and single afterall, despite her insisting that she was 36.

And suddenly, he was lifted up bridal style, completely taken by surprise since he didn't know they were starting already. He didn't have time to mentally prepare!

"Chim Chim, we're here!" Tony started, carrying Jimin in through the door, closing it with his foot.

"Y-yeah. I g-guess we are," The script said he was supposed to look happy. But Jimin was an internal mess. Already messing up and anticipating what was to come next. He was placed on the dresser, sitting on top of it.

Tony leaned in, hands placed on each side of Jimin, arms trapping the younger on the dresser. "Choosing Hawaii was a great choice, honey. I can't wait to spend the rest of the week with you.." Suddenly his hand was roaming up Jimin's thigh. Why were they roaming up?

Yup. Their teacher was definitely erted. Just what kind of script was this? It's totally adult rated, too mature for high schoolers to act out! What was the professor thinking?? Jimin looked over to their teacher, only to see a blushing 52 year old fanning her face with the rubric in her hands.

"....."

Jimin was thoughtless at the disturbing sight. Their teacher was practically having them act out her weird fantasies.

"Me too, I'm happy I c-could spend this time with you. You are t-the...." He sighed and closed his eyes for a half of second, internally screaming. "You are the l-love of my...life." Jimin cringed at the cheesy lines. He didn't notice their professor mouthing the words to herself, her fanning getting faster.

Tony's pronunciation was surprisingly good. He made Tony rehearse the lines in Korean, telling him the meaning and translation afterwords. It was embarrassing because Tony kept asking Jimin to repeat it...way too many times, despite his perfect pronunciation. And for some reason, his wide smile during their rehearsal time was as wide as the smiles from the girls in their seats, watching the two.

Suddenly, Tony was leaning in closer...too close...

"Me too, jagiya..." Their lips inches from each other's. This wasn't even part of the script!!!! Hoseok must have noticed how flustered Jimin was because within half a second he jumped on the stage and said that it was his turn, yelling how that was it for Tony. And for once, Jimin was glad for Hoseok's possessiveness. Tony leaned back and shrugged his shoulders as he made his way to stand to the side, smiling to himself at who knows what. Jimin didn't appreciate the woos and whistles coming from his classmates, as he jumped off the dresser and made his way back to the door prop.

"Okay, next is Hoseok's turn. Whenever you're ready boys!" Their professor somehow more excited. Well, she got to watch the same thing over again. And once again, Jimin was lifted off his feet bridal style, taking him by surprise because a second hadn't even passed since their teacher said they could go.

Here we go. Again.

"Jiminie, we're here!" Hoseok opened the door and closed it behind him, walking over to the dresser and setting him down on his feet next to it. "Yeah, I guess we are," He repeated his lines smoothly, this time a little more prepared, but not really, for what's to come next.

And before Jimin knew it, he was pushed onto the bed, taking by complete surprise because, THIS WASN'T PART OF THE SCRIPT EITHER! Hoseok loosened his tie before slowly leaning over Jimin, hands on either side of the smaller's head, his knee in between Jimin's legs.

"Choosing Hawaii was a great choice, honey. I can't wait to spend the rest of the week with you.." The older growled seductively. Leaning in closer to Jimin's face. And Jimin couldn't help his heart racing as his face blushed the deepest red he had ever blushed. For some reason, his body tingling, his hands shaking. Why were they shaking? Stop shaking!

"Me too.." Jimin barely able to choke out. "I-I-I'm happy I could spend this time with you!' he squeaked. His eyes practically staring at Hoseok's lips which were getting dangerously closer. He shifted his gaze to Hoseok's eyes, trying to somehow telepathically ask him What the he was doing?! But he was met with a hungry look from the taller, and he couldn't help the goosebumps which rose on his arms. He had never seen Hoseok like this.

After a nervous gulp, he continued his lines. "You are the love of my li-"

It took a second for Jimin to process what had happened next. His lips pressed against Hoseok's. Despite the fan girl screaming in the background and the loud whistles and 'get em!' from the boys, Jimin was still dazed and confused at what was happening. Hoseok's lips pressing harder onto his - causing his head to push further into the mattress. The whole kiss lasting for a long five seconds. That's how long it took for Jimin to process what was going on before he pushed Hoseok off of him. Hoseok blushing and smiling shyly as he his own lips.

Before Jimin could tell his hyung off, loud clapping erupted from the class. "Good job boys, great great great Job! Wonderful!!" Their teacher somehow muffling thought the tissue held up to her bloody nose. "A's for the three of you!! I expected nothing less!"

The clapping getting louder as Jimin quickly rushed back to his seat, refusing to look at anyone in the eyes. Someone get him out of here.

The bell rang, signalling for the end of their class. And Jimin couldn't help but think that of all times, it was now that things went his way, the way it was supposed to.

"For those of you who didn't go today, we will continue with the rest next class. Have a good rest of your day!" Their teacher yelled, grabbing more tissues to hold up to her face as students packed their stuff and made their way out. Jimin darting out the fastest, leaving dust, the loud classmates, and his partners behind. Several emotions swirling though him which he'd have to organize though when he got home.

His teacher needed to find a boyfriend. And fast.

=========================================

A/N: 

Hello hello

For those of you who have voted in the polls (and commented on Wattpad/Ao3), the results so far for endpairing is

12 votes - Jihope
4 votes - Jony
1 - Both
4 - Neither, up to reader's imagination
There is still time to vote, if you don't have an AFF account, I'd prefer it if you inboxed me instead of commenting just to make it easier to keep track.

Thanks for reading again, until next time!