What's Poppin?

Park Jimin, You're Mine!

The bell rang - signaling for all students to be in class, letting them know that their teacher would be coming in to start their lessons. Jimin, already settled down, was looking over his English notes from last night. His tutor, Namjoon, would be giving him a test later that evening, and he decided to use all the spare time he had to prepare as much as possible. 

"Psssst" 

Jimin continued to ignore the man sitting beside him. 

"Jiminie~"

He had to make sure to review the vocabulary which he had trouble with, along with the words he had a hard time pronouncing correctly. 

"Yah, I know you can hear me! The teacher isn't even in yet!"

Ballet in English was pronounced 'bah-lay', but for some reason it came out as 'bah-ray'

"If you don't answer me, I'm going to kiss you!"

He turned his head around to give his hyung a stare which read 'you're dead' only to be interrupted by the loud entrance of the teacher. 

"Good Morning class" The students bowed from their seats and greeted their teacher back. 

"Okay trouble makers, put away your cell phones, girls: I don't want to see any mirrors or make up out, boys: if I see anything inappropriate," The professor pointed the spine of his notebook towards a student in the back "I'm talking to you Min Ho! I will confiscate it and add it to my collection"  The class laughed and unanimously responded with a yes. That was their professor - playful, understanding, but also strict. Everybody in their class liked him - even the ones which always broke the rules. 

"Alright, today before we start class, I would like to introduce a new transfer student." The class responded with a loud "ooooh" and rowdy cheering, guys poking each other anticipating a hot girl from their fantasies, girls giggling in their seats hoping it'd be a cute guy. It went like that for a few seconds, with their professor banging on his podium to get the rowdy class to settle down. Jimin's head buried in his notes and Hoseok trying to get Jimin's attention. 

When the noise level died down, the professor signaled for the transfer student to come in. The whole classroom went quiet - too quiet, which made Jimin, then Hoseok look towards the front of the classroom. A tall, dark man stood next to the teacher in public clothes, snapback attached to his head. His height easily towering over their sungsanim, making their teacher look tiny. It was an amusing sight which would cause the whole class to laugh and tease their teacher, if it weren't for the intimidating aura coming from the tall man. 

Everybody was expecting a korean stranfer student, or at lease someone who looked like them. Not that they were racist, but they weren't good with dealing with foreigners, especially Americans. For some reason, it made them nervous, especially since nobody knew how to speak English. Nobody except for Jimin, which was probably the reason why all heads turned his way. Jimin's glasses slipping down his bridge a little, causing him to push it back up. 

"What?" He responded nonchalantly. Jimin didn't understand why everybody looked so nervous. They had all learned basic english. Simple phrases like 'hello', 'how are you' and 'welcome to korea' should be easily recalled. But then again...Jimin scanned the whole classroom...nobody took English seriously. The only classes they cared about where their dancing and singing ones - this concept never made sense to Jimin. If one wanted to be an international idol, they should start by learning a second language. 

A sudden deep voice cleared his throat, causing all heads to snap back to the transfer student. "What's poppin? Name's Tony, and I'll be a new student for a few months in South Korea." The classroom continued to stare at the smiling man, slightly confused at his English. Most of the students only recognizing the phrase 'what's poppin' since it was something all the guys who thought they were cool would say to each other. Some able to understand up to the point where he introduced his name. 

The professor nervously chuckled and politely pointed to the chair behind Jimin. "Ah, okay Tony. Please seat Jimin behind in chair." The students silently ooo'ed, proud that their teacher could speak fluently with the new transfew student. Their pride in the their teacher suddenly growing. Everybody hushing how their teacher was cool and smart. Nobody undestanding a thing he said. Oh course, Jimin knew there were some flaws in their teacher's English. But he had enough manners to keep the amusing observation to himself. 

"Jiminie, did you understand a thing he said?"

Jimin nodded to the whispering man next to him, earning the brightest smile he refused to look at. 

"Waaahh, our Jiminie is so daebak!"

Tony scanned the classroom, looking for said 'Jimin'. Jimin raised his hand, causing Hoseok to be confused. He didn't understand why the transfer student was walking towards him. Hoseok frantically looked at Jimin, who was calm and collected as always. Why does he never show any reactions?

Tony sat behind Jimin, his body too large for the small desk. "Sup, you Jimin?" Jimin turned around and offered his hand to shake. "Yes. Hello Tony, welcome to Korea." Tony arched his eyebrow, surprised at the smaller's fluent English. English which was surprisingly superior to their teacher's. He shook the Jimin's hand, noting how significantly small and soft it was. It was like a girl's hands.

"You're english ain't bad son", he flashed a smile which made the students nearby realize how handsome he was. "Thank you. Hopefully, you will be able to learn some Korean while you stay with us for the rest of the semester." Jimin smiled his charming eye smile, causing Hoseok beside him to boil. Tony, taken back by how charming this cute kid was, Hoseok, slightly jealous that someone else had seen Jimin's eye smile. Jimin usually never showed his emotions in public, and when Hoseok saw it for the first time he couldn't help but become so attached to the boy. He was the only one to see Jimin's smile. Well, the only one until now. 

"Alright class, today we start with Math. Keep your notebooks in your desk, since we will begin with a pop quiz!" The class boo'ed and aww'ed. Some students slamming their heads in their arms on their desk, others leaning back in their chair - already given up on the possibility of passing. Jimin turned back around to the front and proceeded to take out his pencil. 

Tony staring at the back of Jimin's head, and Hoseok glaring at Tony silently. 

========================================================

A/N: Hello! So I decided to throw in POV once in a while instead. 

For the end pairing, I have a poll as to which you guys would prefer. So take a second to vote if you want Jony, if you want JiHope, or perhaps both? The ending depends on you guys!