[6]

MOCHI's PORTFOLIO

SCARS

 

Title [4/5]

The title, oh the title was glorious! It makes readers think, “Why is it entitled scars”? It really fits with the story. However, the title is often used. This is not the first time I've seen a story entitled like yours.

 

Description & Foreword [5/10]

I’m docking 5 points here. You should add a description about the story. And you should give a warning to the readers in the foreword, since that’s what a foreword is for. Although, it’s alright if you don’t use the foreword, as long as your description is sufficient.

 

Plot [19/20]

The plot is really nice. It’s not cliché and it was just right. It wasn’t rushed and sudden. It was simply moving in the right phase. You balanced the events really well. The plot is not that common. Not only that, but you showed the negativity and positivity of a person leaving you. The plot is really good.

 

Flow [15/15]

The flow was good. All happened in the right time. The few sneak peeks of Taemin and Krystal’s relationship, and how she met Jong In. The flow wasn’t sloppy. I for one think it’s pretty good.

 

Characterization [14/15]

The most important role of a character is that they’re able to pull in the reader in their lives. And I say you did that well with your characterization. Although I suggest that you give Taemin a few more description, not too much though. I really love how you made Krystal like that. Although I suggest that you give a reason to what Krystal does. I mean, how did Krystal have her scars in the first place? Jong In’s character is fine

 

Grammar [14/15]

The reason I docked one point here is because of the use of the pronoun “I”. I is always capitalized.

 

Readability [5/5]

Your story wasn’t hard to read. You did everything right, from the font to the choice of words.

 

Overall enjoyment [15/15]

I give this one a perfect score. I really enjoyed the story. There were a few flaws, but it can be manage. You spoke the story with raw and fresh words. 

 

Total score: 91/100