[5]

MOCHI's PORTFOLIO

Title: 5/5 Your title is really good! Not only does it sound a bit mysterious, but it also fits your story well!

Poster: 5/5 The poster was simply beautiful. The poster gives me that nature feels, and that’s one of the things your story radiates. The blending was nice too. The pictures chosen for the poster suits the characters in the story.

Description + Foreword: 10/10 The purpose of a description is that it excites the readers, and I can say that your description did the trick. The foreword is used in two different ways:
1) Giving a sneak peak and
2) Message from the author.
You did both of those things and I’m impressed of the outcome of the foreword. It excited me more, and it made me expect more.

Layout: 4/5 The layout fits the theme well, but I can’t say about the same about the font. The color fits in so well with the layout that sometimes, I have to highlight the words in order to read it. Still, your choice of font was pretty good.

Characterization: 15/15 I really like your characters. The whole story describes Juhyun and Taeyeon’s friendship, and I can feel the interaction between those two characters. They were both described well! I got fond of Juhyun’s thoughts, and I really like Taeyeon’s character. Throughout the whole story, I can almost hear the voice of those two characters, as if they were not being narrated and they are speaking for themselves.

Plot & Flow: 28/30This wasn’t really my first time reading a plot like this before. I think I read a plot that sort of look like this in a literary classic. Anyways, the plot speaks in a really fresh voice. To know if the plot is great, one must hear the author’s voice speaking. I must say, I can hear you speaking in the best parts of the story. The plot is raw and tender, and it is a really good plot. The flow was good and natural. I understood. However, there were times when I can’t understand if Juhyun is having a flashback or it is really happening in the present. 

Grammar & Vocabulary: 20/20Punctuations are used to hint a stop. I didn’t see any misuse punctuations in your story. There were no grammatical errors in your story, and your sentences were perfectly worded. All letters needed to be capitalized are capitalized as they should be.

Personal Enjoyment: 10/10 Your story turned out to be one of my classical favorites! You spoke in a fresh and raw voice, and that was what I liked about it. Your writing style was really great. I love the way your characters are detailed yet still holds a bit mystery. I love how you describe about their friendship. Your story tells of what really happens in friendship, and I really like that.

 

Reviewed by: Zutrazelle

Shop: 7th Haven