[1]

MOCHI's PORTFOLIO

SCHOOL 2015 – RESET

By: Summerdust & Fantabulously

Title [3/5]
The title is good. The problem is it gave too much. Why not try to make it “Reset” or anything related to the story. I mean, I know it’s a sequel of the drama, but the mere SCHOOL 2015 part is giving the readers too much information. Yet, it’s a good title.

Foreword [4/5]
Your foreword is your words. Foreword is used to warn the readers of the things that will happen, and at the same time, will excite them. It is also a way to communicate with readers. Although the foreword was consisted with your words, unlike the forewords I usually read, I found it exciting to read your story. I really like the foreword. It has the right amount of words. 

Grammar & Spelling [18/20]
I’m not sure if some of the words I detected are typos or really misspelled. But the grammar and spelling were still good. And in a sentence, all parts have a role. Articles aren’t used as decorations. Use your articles wisely, because that’s one of the reasons why you got an 18. But overall, I understood your story.

Plot [18/20]
The plot wasn’t that cliché. And the plot twists enters in the right time. The plot was good. You made it a big mystery, and also put romance. Although there are a few parts that gave away what will happen, the plot remained balanced and clear.

Characterization [14/15]
The characterization is really great. I love how you made Eunbi quiet and secretive, I love how you made YiAhn a bit mysterious, I love how Taekwang sees everything lightly, but most of all, I love how you described Eunbyul like the drama described her. The only problem was, the characters weren’t exactly described that well. But with a few more descriptions without giving too much might make this one a 15.

Flow [13/15]
The flow of the story was good. I understood it well. It has a natural flow. The reason I gave this one a 13 is because some parts aren’t clear. There were a few sloppy arrangements. 

Readability [5/5]
The text was readable. I didn’t have to squint my eyes to read the text. You chose the right font size and name. The color is good. And as a plus, the font fits in with the story. It helps manage the “feels”.

Overall Enjoyment [15/15]
I really enjoyed your story. Keep doing what you started and I think your story will be really great. I love how I got pulled in the life of your characters. It was amazing. It was one of the best stories I ever read. Update soon~! ^^

Suggestions* [0/0]
I would only suggest a few things. First, re-check your chapter before publishing it. I don’t know if the words I detected were typos or not, but just in case, check for typos. Second, use your articles wisely. And third, don’t make rewinds or give in too much, so you can keep the mystery. 

Total score: 90

- Review by: Zutrazelle
- Drugon Multi Shop