[2]

MOCHI's PORTFOLIO

DUE TO DIFFERENT TIMES
STORY BY: BANANA 654321

Title [4/5]
When I saw the title, my mind immediately raced. I was thinking of different plots, and asking myself questions, such as, “Why is it entitled like that?”. And now that I read the entire story, I understood. The title was original, and I don’t see any stories entitled like that.

Foreword [5/5]
Your foreword is really good. You put the ones that will hit you the most in the foreword, which I say is fascinating.

Grammar & Spelling [17/20]
I only docked a few points here because of the misuse words. The confusion between “to” and “too” and the way you use “is”. I understood your story pretty well.

Plot [20/20]
The plot, oh the plot- I really love it! It was really unique- it stood out of all the stories I read for years. It’s really beautiful. It has a strong and promising plot. 

Characterization [15/15]
What’s the purpose of a character in a story? The characters job is to pull the readers in their lives and feel what they feel. And I have to admit, this story made me feel it. The characters were certainly beautiful. They were made with passion, love, sorrows and joy. Every bits of emotion were put in the characters. I really love your characters. And they truly made me feel what they’re feeling.

Flow [15/15]
The flow was good. You did your flashbacks at the right time, and you did the narrating at the right time too. I like it.

Readability [5/5]
Your font size, font name and color are good. I can read the text perfectly, even without my glasses.

Overall Enjoyment [15/15]
I really like your story, very much. It gave me the right amount of feels. I think I even wept in the end. You should be proud. Not a lot of authors can balance the “feels” of their stories right, but you balanced it perfectly. I am seriously hoping for a sequel.

Suggestions* [0/0]
I suggest that you shouldn’t write verbosely. Verbose means too many words. Overall, you just need to use your words right. Your story is good to go. 

TOTAL SCORE: 96

- Reviewed by: Zutrazelle
- Drugon Multi Shop