Love

♥ 너 사랑해♥

 Finally,its recess. Vernon thought.Seriously, he could not focus a thing bout the teacher's teach. He only could think about SinB.

Vernon went to the cafeteria to search for Sinb. But as expected, she is not there. But Vernon caught all the girls attention. Yes, his handsome face is exposed, thanks to Kim Mingyu.

He still search for Sinb. He felt very guilty on what happened to Sinb. Sinb eodiyya? Suddenly she saw Yuju. Yuju seem want to hide from Vernon but Vernon is faster.

"Yuju-ah!". Vernon shouted and grab Yuju's arm. Yuju's face is scared.No! Dont let he ask about Sinb! Poor Sinb! 

"Do you know where Sinb?" asked Vernon curiously. "Erggghh! Are you seriously? Do you know what you had done to her?" asked Yuju. "Mian , i knew its my fault so let me meet her. I knew you know where she is" explained Vernon. His voice sound desperate.

Yuju looked at Vernon. She knew Vernon is sincere. "Erghhh. Its just for this time, ok?" said Yuju.  Vernon smiled. Yuju almost melt for it but ... Get yourself right, yuju. He is Sinb's. "She is at Sickbay. And yes dont tell her that I told you that" said Yuju in one breath. She tried to reduce her fault feeling. Mianhe, Sinb-ah.

"Gumawo!" . Vernon said cheerfully. He was about to run to the sickbay when .. "Vernon-ah! I hope you did not hurt Sinb anymore. She had a special feeling for you" told Yuju.

Vernon nodded and open his steps to meet Sinb.

Wait for me, Sinb....

***

Sinb was sleeping soundly in the sickbay. She saw Vernon in her dream. 

She and Vernon were smilling to each other, hand in hand. The flowery scenery are just suitable for them. They looked at each other with a lot of feels. Sinb closed her eyes and Vernon was about to kiss her when suddenly, he's gone. Sinb looked at Vernon and saw he's ran away with .... Tzuyu. 

"A-aniya!!! Maldu andwae!!! VERNON!!! KAJIMAAAAAA!!!!" 

"Kajimaaaa!!!" . Sinb shouted and wake up from her dream. She was breathing hard when she realised someone is holding her hand. Soft and gentle.

"Sinb-ah, gwenchana?" asked Vernon slowly, taking back his hand from Sinb. He was very worried when Sinb started to scream. Sinb still trembling. She touched her head with her hand. It was just a dream.

"V-vernon ah...w-wh are you here?" asked Sinb eventhough she already knew the answer. She still embrass on what had happened this morning. Btw, Vernon looked handsome without his spectacles and the scar on his lips looked y.

Vernon stay quiet. 

"M-mianhe.. Its my fault.."" said Vernon, serious after a minute left. 

"I should not let you go alone that night" said Vernon, looking at the floor. Sinb looked at Vernon. Omg~ he just looked like a boy who admitted his fault.. Sooo cute!

"I knew you were mad with me .." said Vernon more, his voice sounded very sad.

No. Im not, vernon-ah. Sinb smiled without Vernon realised. She totally had fall for Vernon. He is veryy cute. Im swear you all should look at his face now!

"Seriously, I should not let the person I loved face this ..."

Sinb nodded her head. Yes, you should not let your LOVED one ... Ehhhh.. "B-bo?!" shouted Sinb when she suddenly realised what Vernon's said. Her face became very red. Unbelievable.

Vernon smiled. "I knew you shocked but ... its not a typo""