The Real Vernon

♥ 너 사랑해♥

Sinb took a big breath for fifth times. She was trembling. A few more steps, she will arrive at Vernon's house.

1 hour ago.. 

"Sinb-ah, here!" said Yuju while handing Vernon's homework. "Gumawo chingu"replied Sinb happily while taking it. "And I already wrote Vernon's address in that paper" . "Thanx dude. I really owned you a lot" said Sinb. "Its okay, Sinb. If you wanted to do something, do it now if you dont want to regret. Remember that!" . Yuju gave her advice. Sinb nodded.

Okay. I will do what I want. Nobody can stop me. She walked until she sure that she was at Vernon's house. Well, it was what taxi ahjussi told her. Sinb stopped her step and looked at the house infront of her. Her eyes became round. OMG.. no way.. its.. vernon's house..

Sinb looked at the Vernon's address for many times. "Im sure this is the place but... this is not a house. Its a castle! Its very massive and spacious" shouted Sinb slowly. She can looked there is a rose garden, just over the gate. 

Erghh.. It must be very hard for me to get in. I must find a way. Sinb looked around for many times before she climbed the house gate. Luckily, its not too high and Sinb is an athletic person. .

Thump! Sinb jumped and landed perfectly. She patted the dust at her uniform. Haha, its a piece of cake! Then, she just realized there was a pair of eyes watching her. A girl. Maybe around 8~10 years old.

That girl clapped her hands. She seem very impressed with Sinb's stunt. Sinb smiled awkwardly. She found out that that girl look like... Vernon. Perhaps .. she is Vernon's.. sister?

Sinb came closer and squatted infront of that girl to make the height difference became balanced. Sinb gave a warm smile. "Im sorry I just intruded your place but.. are you Vernon's sister?" asked Sinb.

"Yes. Vernon oppa is sick. Are you his friend?" asked that girl more. Sinb smiled more. "Yes, Im his friend. I brought his homework. The teacher asked me" explained Sinb. "Oh~ Let me bring you to oppa" said that girl and tried to pull Sinb's hand.

"Okay, hmmm.. my name is Sinb. What's yours?" . "Sophia" said that girl. "Oh, okay" replied Sinb and followed that little girl's step.

***

"Jjang! Sinb unnie, we here!" said Sophia excited. They arrived at a big beautiful living room. "Thank you. BTW, your house is soo big, Sophia. It also had unique design" replied Sinb honest. "Hehe, yeah. Its big but lonely. It just oppa and I in this house and maids. Our parents always busy with their business" said Sophia.

"Unnie, do you know Chwe Industry Company?" add Sophia. "Yes! Of course! It is the most rich and well-known company in Asia" replied Sing confident.

Who don't knew Chwe Industry Company are outdated. The company that always covered all the business magazines, newspaper and even in television. Said the most successful company in this century. Ehh.. Wait...

"Sophia! Don't say that ..." . "Yep! Sorry but that's our parent company and oppa will be the heir of that company" said Sophia.

Sinb was taken aback. She didn't expect that Vernon is from a rich family. She thought that Vernon is just an ordinary person and Vernon is not showing off though.

"Pity to you, Sophia. If you don't mind, I can came play with you" offered Sinb. "Really unnie?! Omg!! Thankss" said Sophia and hugged Sinb. Sinb replied Sophia's hug. "Its OK". 

"Unnie, oppa's room is upstairs. The last room in that floor. Just go and you'll find him" said Sophia. "It is really fine, Sophia?" asked Sinb.

"Of course. You are his friend indeed"replied Sophia calmly. "I must go now. I had doll party with my maids"said Sophia before walked away. Sinb waved her hand to Sophia.

She was unconfident. She trembling but she makes her way to Vernon's room. She climbed the stairs and walked straight to the last room.

She arrived and soo nervous. The paper in her hand. She hold it tightly. Hoping it can decreased her nervous. She hold the doorknob and opened it slowly.

Krekk. The door made a sound. Sinb smiled as she saw Vernon was sleeping soundly in his bed. But something caught her eyes.

There is a girl . Maybe a highschoolar looking from her back sitting beside Vernon. And what's bad ... 

she tried to kiss Vernon ....