My fault

♥ 너 사랑해♥

The next day .

          Sinb walked to the school with no mood. She still thinking on what had happened yesterday. Many complicated things happened in one day. Knowing Vernon's life, Tzuyu (Vernon's so called future wife), nasty man and.. Mingyu's feeling.

She was walking to her class. Then ... "Sinb-ah!" . She heard a voice. Before she could turn her back, the owner of the voice was already standing in front of her.

"Are you fine? You looks unwell" asked Vernon after he saw Sinb's eyes. Sinb looked at Vernon. Vernon's hand went to her forehead. "Sinb-ah, your forehead is soo hot..." Then ... 

He's mine!

Sinb could heard Tzuyu's voice. She snapped Vernon's hand. Vernon shocked. Sinb realised her action. "M-mianhe.. I.." . Sinb tried to say something. Seriously, she was in terrible condition now. 

"G-gwenchana..." . That's the only word that Vernon could say before a punch went to his face. Sinb scream. 

Vernon fall down, wiping off his blood from his mouth. His spectacles broke. 

"Mingyu-ah! What are you doing?!" shouted Sinb and went to Vernon. Minggu glared at Vernon. Yes, he felt very angry with Vernon on what had happened to Sinb.

Well, that scene just created a havoc at the hall. Almost all the nearby student stopped and watched the scene while chatting quietly. Lol, it will be a popular gossip. A love triangle between discipline Pres and VP and the nerd.

"Sinb-ah! Please stop defend him. Because of him, something terrible almost happened to you!" . Mingyu's voice loud.

Vernon's eyes became round. "What?!" asked him with slow voice. He still felt the pain of Mingyu's punch.

"Yes, I'm sure that you dont know that Sinb almost became uninnocent girl yesterday! You were lucky I was there that time" replied Mingyu.

Suddenly, the chattering sound of the children became loud. Sinb frozed. Her head felt dizzy. Vernon was taken aback. "Is that true, Sinb?" asked Vernon slowly to Sinb that is beside him.

Sinb looked at him. She could not say a word. Seriously, she felt nausea. 

Vernon knew it was true. Although Sinb not saying anything, her face shown it. Obviously. Vernon's heart hurts. Its all my mistakes. its all my mistakes. "Mianhe, I didn't know that.."

Sinb left the scene before Vernon could finish his words. The crowd went to their classes. There's nothing interesting more for them.

While, Vernon's eyes still went to Sinb. Same as Minggu.