Hero

♥ 너 사랑해♥

" Vernon, I think I must go now.." said Sinb politely. Actually, she felt very  embarrassed. The giving hw task turned out playing with Sophia. And Vernon always teasing her. Aishhh~ what is actually my purpose at here?

"Sinb unnie, dont go yet. There's a lot to play" cried Sophia. Sinb smiled. "I'm sorry, Sophia. I'll promise I'll come again" said Sinb again. "Promise?" asked Sophia while doing pinky promise. "Promise! Anything for my cute Sophia" said Sinb while replying to Sophia's pinky finger. 

"Sinb-ah, gumawo for this day. Do you want me to send you .." . Vernon that was just looking at first, open his mouth. Sinb shook her head. "Ani.. I can handle it" replied Sinb, smiling.

Vernon's face changed. Sinb-ah, it's already late. I scared something will happen to you. He looked outside the window. Yes, the sun almost set now. He sure that the road is dark. Sinb noticed the changes in Vernon's expression.

"Yah~ Vernon, Im not a kid. I can take my care myself. Well, you already knew that I won gold for taekwondo, right? Dont worry, Im fine" said Sinb. She really didnt want to burden Vernon. Vernon smiled a bit. "Yeah~ Make sure you return home safely. If anything happen, call me,ok?" replied Vernon. His face become more relax than just now. Sinb nodded her head. 

"Hmm .. If so, I should start my steps before it get more darker" said Sinb. "O..oh, allright. Take care!" said Vernon while patting Sinb's head. "Err .. mianhe" said Vernon, realizing his action. When my hand went to her heaed? Vernon, please behave yourself. He quickly pulled back his hand. Sinb already blushing. " Gwenchana, annyeong! Sophia, annyeong!" replied Sinb and went out quickly. 

Vernon smiled at Sinb's reaction. I love you, Sinb.

Sinb ran until she got out from Vernon's place. EErghh! What just happen? Why did I ran away? Why Vernon did that?  Sinb's head was just full with what happen. Then ... THUMP! Opss, she crashed into someone. Both of them fall.

"M-mianhe, I didn't see.." said Sinb while trying to get up. Her words stopped as she saw the person that she crashed. Beautiful girl ..

Sinb frozed. Lol, she's not ready for this. That girl just glared at her before standing  up herself. From what Sinb saw, this girl must be a rich girl. Her clothes, style are very high-class.

"M-mianhe." . Sinb only could say that. "Who are you? Why you at oppa's house?" asked the beautiful girl with annoying voice. 'I'm just want to send his homework" . "Well. If that so, okay. But don't get close with him because he's mine." . Sinb became blurred. "Bo?.." . 

That girl smirked. "Pity you. OK, I will tell you. I'm his future wife. We knew each other since child. I'm Tzuyu. My father is the owner of REAL entertainment. Well, my father and his father are best friend. So, it's possible if they want us to get married. For our company's good".

Sinb could not believe what she heard. But she stayed relaxed. Her mother taught her to not believe in people until you confirmed it yourself.

"So Sinb, right? Don't keep a heart for him. You will just gonna be hurt. I don't want your pretty face crying" said Tzuyu again before she patted Sinb's shoulder and went to Vernon's house.

Sinb just keep silent. Her heart hurts when heard Tzuyu's words. She also shocked because Tzuyu knew her name. She should be more careful.

Sinb continued her way that stopped just now although it was dark now. Sinb started to feel goosebumps when she walked in the empty, dark road. But she still could not thinking about Tzuyu and Vernon.

What is their relationship ? I want to know. Suddenly, a hand went to her body and mouth. Sinb shocked and just scream loudly. 

"Hey! Stay quiet if you want to live!" said the owner of the hand. A man's voice. Sinb could not stand her cry. Warm tears rolling down her cheeks.

No, I don't want to die yet. Vernon, help me!  Sinb could only pray. The man hold her tight before push her to the road. Yes, the man tried to do nasty things to Sinb. 

Sinb tried to fight and she screamed loudly. But her energy had limit, she got weaker and her scream became slow. She closed her eyes. The man seems to laugh like a mad man. He went closer to Sinb.

"Don't worry,dear. You safe with me.." said the man. His hand hold Sinb's hand. Sinb struggled to survive. Please somebody! Help me!

Then she heard a thump sound. She saw someone kicked and punched the man. After that guy sure the man was unconscious , he came to Sinb.

"Vernon, is that you?" asked Sinb with a quaver voice then hug him. Her tears didn't stop flowing. She was soo scared."Sinb-ah, gwenchana? It's me, Mingyu". 

Sinb stopped hugging him. But Mingyu pulled her into his embrace. "Gwenchana , gwenchana. It's nothing, Sinb" said Mingyu while patting Sinb's head. 

Sinb cried again. More loudly.

Minggu called police and after the police came, Mingyu accompany Sinb to the bus station and then to her house. He worried to sent Sinb alone , looking at Sinb's condition.

Sinb stayed quiet. "Thanks a lot,Mingyu" . At last, Sinb said something after she could calm herself. "Gwenchana, I was from tuition class anyway. And accidentally heard your scream" explained Mingyu.

"But where are you from? Vernon's house" asked Mingyu although he already knew the answer.

Sinb could only nod. Mingyu's heart hurt. " That punk! Look what happen to you now!" shouted Mingyu. 

Sinb closed her eyes. Its actual her fault, not Vernon. Luckily, they had arrived at her house. "Mingyu, I'll go first. Take care" said Sinb then walk to her front door. She sure her family were worried.

"Sinb-ah, wait.." .Mingyu hold Sinb's arm. "You know what my feeling toward you, right? Please, I will always wait you" said Mingyu, desperate.

Sinb looked at him. Nod.