My Reply

♥ 너 사랑해♥

The next day

"what will happen if I met Vernon today? What should I say first?". Sinb's whole morning was fulled with Vernon. Again. She already forget about the yesterday tragedy because something big is waiting for her. Vernon's confession answer.

***

"Sinb-ah! Why are you blanking again?" asked Mingyu who is the same schedule of controlling the gate with Sinb. "Are you okay?" asked Mingyu again, worried. "Ahh..Im blanking again? M-mian" replied Sinb while touching her head. Shame for herself. Ahh.. Mingyu's confession also.. How should I handle this. Seriously..

Suddenly, a familiar voice greeted her. "Morning, Sinb" said Vernon, smilling sheepishly. Sinb looked at Vernon. Beside his handsome face, there's something "Vernon-ah, new spectacles?" asked Sinb. "Oh yes. I got a new one thanks to someone" said Vernon, glaring at MIngyu. Mingyu just looked away. Tired of fighting with him. Yesterday, he had been called to dicipline teacher. So he better take care of his anger. "Hmm.. you are soo early today. This is very unbelievable". Mingyu tried to provoke Vernon. Vernon smiled. "Of course I should be early today. I want to meet my special person". Vernon's eyes fixed on Sinb. Sinb blushed hard. 

MIngyu sighed. Vernon had become more brave day by day. Sinb also showed a positive reaction towards Vernon. Should I stopped my feeling? But, I dont like losing. "Whatever ur answer is. But can you please go away. We are on our duties now" said Mingyu politely. "o..ohh. mian" replied Vernon and just walked away. But he succeded in winking to Sinb first.

***

"Sinb,  i think there's no more student.  Lets close the gate" said Mingyu after looking at his watch.  Its already 8am. "Yeah. I think so" agreed Sinb. They start their walk to their class after closing the schiol gate. Should I tell her now .. That I want her answer.  Mingyu think hard when he was walking to his class with Sinb. 

"Mingyu,  i go first. Annyeong"said Sinb because she had arrived to her class. "Ohh.. Ok" replied Mingyu with a smile.  A strange one.  No. This is the time. I should tell her now. "Chakaman! Sinb-ah. Im sorry but i want ur reply". Mingyu said honestly. Sinb bite her lips. What should I say?  Its not the best time to say that i had fall for Vernon. It will break Mingyu's heart.  Aigooo. "Mingyu, can yo give me more time.  I need to make a good choice. Im sorry" replied Sinb. Mingyu looked at Sinb. Sinb-ah, dont tell that you had fall for that nerd boy. "Sure.. Well. We meet another time,  ok? Bye" said Mingyu before leaving Sinb. Sinb nodded. 

***

Its recess. And Vernon already infront of Sinb's class. She had to meet Vernon for sure. Sinb's heart become more wild. It could not stop beating

"Sinb-ah,  lets go recess together" asked Vernon smilling sweetly. Like always. Blurred,  Sinb just nodded. 

***

"I think there's no more seat here. Where should we sit?" asked Sinb. They already got their food but the cafeteria is already full. "Hmm.. Lets go to the school garden. Im sure there's a few of student there" replied Vernon. They quickly move to rhe school garden. 

"Sinb-ah,  lets sit here" said Vernon when he found a bench. They sat and the situation become awkward. Heh. They just continue eating without starting any conversation. 

"Emmm.. Did you know that my female classmates were crowding me because of yesterday?  They keep asking me to take off my spectacles and want a picture. Haha. Am i that handsome? ". Vernon started babbling to escape that awkward situation. 

Sinb stared a Vernon with an unbelievable looks. Is this true?  No way!  Vernon is only mine!! "Ohh.. Really? ". That's the only answer that Sinb can give. Her face alrady give a annoying type. 

"Ehh?  Is that only ur answer? Or.. Are u jealous?". Vernon was soo fast. Sinb's face ibviously showing that jealousy. Sinb start to panic. "Ehhh!!! Why should I... Hahaha. Jealous?  No way!!" said Sinb. 

Vernon smiled. "You know,  Sinb.. You soo cute" said Vernon suddenly. Sinb shocked and blushed very hard. "What.?!!"

Vernon just keep smilling. And that drive Sinb crazy. "Hmm..  Anyway,  what is ur answer?". Sinb blushed. "What answer?!". Vernon chuckled. "Its seem like you had forget about it. Okay. The question is I love you, Sinb.. " said Vernon,  seriuosly. His eyes met Sinb's eyes. He was very serious now. 

Sinb blushed and she cannot keep it anymore. With her head looked down, he started to let out a heavy breath. Her heart become more wild. But its now or never. 

She lift her head and look at Vernon. 

"I... I love you too... "