Red face.

♥ 너 사랑해♥

Heol. Only that word I can think right now. A girl was tried to kiss my crush. How dare she! Before Sinb could realized, Vernon's homework slipped from her hand.

Thump. The sound made the ert girl stopped her action and looked back. Now, Sinb could looked that ert girl's face.

Oh my... That girl soo beautiful. Sinb gasped. She swore she never saw the most beautiful face except for the person infront her. 

That girl glared at Sinb and then just left the room. Sinb still in her position. Her mind became blank. Her brain could not process what just happen.

And then she heard some noise.It seem Vernon was awake now. "Sinb, is that you?" . The first question after Vernon woke up.

Sinb smiled and just waved her hand. But she could not forget that beautiful girl. What is Vernon's relationship with that girl? Seriously.

"Sinb! Why are you here? So, did you knew that I .." . Vernon talked very fast that Sinb just barely heard it. He looked at Sinb with unbelieve look.

"Yes. How could you keep that secret from me, Chwe Industry Company heir.."answered Sinb before she collected the homework that she accidentally dropped juat now.

"Mian. I just didn't want my identity to be exposed. It will be a trouble" explained Vernon. He looked at down. Maybe he felt very guilty.

Sinb walked toward Vernon. She cupped Vernon's face to make Vernon faced her. "Vernon, Im your friend. You could believe me.ok?" said Sinb.

Without realizing it, Vernon's face was red. "Err.. Sinb" said Vernon slowly. Actually, he was blushing because there was never a girl did that to him.

"Mianhe!" said Sinb and she quickly let go her hand. Aigoo! Sinb, what are you doing? Are you a ert? 

The situation became awkward. Sinb decided to say a word ..

"Errr .. This is your homework" said Sinb and handing it to Vernon.

Vernon took it. "Gumawo but... weren't you in different class with me? How you can took this homework?" asked Vernon.For this, he very clueless. 

Does Sinb did this to see me? Aniya.. Its possible.

Sinb blushed. Vernon looked at Sinb. 'Nope.. Its true. She came to see me'. Vernon said in his heart.

He smiled.

"Errr.. Its not like what you think. Yuju asked me to do it" said Sinb stuttering.

Haha. You lied, Sinb. You soo cute. Vernon smiled. "Ok2 . Lets get out from here. And my fever is fine now. Maybe I can came to school tomorrow" said Vernon.

Sinb nodded.

"Plus, it is my room and we were on bed. Do you think something... , Sinb?" joked Vernon while looking straight Sinb's eyes. Sinb's heart started pounding hard.

Sinb became hot. "Not!! Byuntaeeeee!!!" shouted Sinb before go away from Vernon's room.

Vernon laughed a bit. Sinb is veeerrry cute. I never tired of her cuteness and her red blushing face.

Vernon stood up and started to go out from his room. He soon smelling a sweet scent in his room.

He knew well this scent.

Is she just came here just now?