Late or not..

♥ 너 사랑해♥

      Times flies soo fast. Same with Sinb's feeling toward Vernon. Her feeling was growing each days. But, she was scared to tell to someone else. Yes, what will the others said if a school ANGLE date with a NERD student. I repeat again. NERD and ANGLE. Soo much difference between this two. 

      Yeayyy! My turn to watch out the school gate. I hope I will meet Vernon. "Yahh. Hwang Eun Bi (Sinb's real name) !! What are you doing? Lets move now!" said Mingyu. "Nae~ wait for me! Mingyu-ah" replied Sinb, excitedly while try to catch up with Mingyu. "Eh? Why you soo excited, huh?" asked Mingyu , curious. They walked to the school gate together. "You noticed that? Erghh... Is my face show it soo much?" asked Sinb sheepishly. "Haha . Excited to see me , eh??" bluff Mingyu. "Meh ~ how you can be sooo confident, Mr Mingyu?" replied Sinb which succeed in making Mingyu laughed. Sinb, Sinb.. I am falling in love with you more deep.. 

★★★

     "3..2..1.."  . As usual, Mingyu will shout the countdown. Many students were late today. Sinb took no care about the others student.  She only wanted to see Vernon but somehow, Vernon's shadow not even showing. Vernon-ah, where are you? . She could only wait and wait. Suddenly, a hand tapped her shoulder. "Vernon?" said Sinb excitedly while turning her back. I know you will come, Vernon. But her smile turned down as it was actually Mingyu. "Sinb..?" asked Mingyu although his heart was burning now. "Mianhe.. " replied Sinb while looking anxiously at the school gate. Still waiting for her sweetheart. "Its already 8 am, we should close the school gate now"said Mingyu. "C-can we wait a little bit? Im sure there's more students that late. Please!"said Sinb desperate."Vernon not coming,Sinb-ah.."said Mingyu coldly. Sinb's face turned sad. "If so , its ok" said Sinb, still looking at the gate.

 

Vernon..