Sorry ~

♥ 너 사랑해♥

Ring~!! Ring~!!

Finally , its recess time! Every students favourite time. Time to they refresh their brain from all the studies.

        "Vernon!! Vernon!!" . Vernon turned his back toward that voice. He smiled. "Sinb-ah.." . " Huh. I called you for many times, you know!"said Sinb while catching her breath. She ran very fast to catch up Vernon. "So.. What's the matter?" asked Vernon while smilling. Sinb blushed. For her, Vernon .. he is a nerd. But .. a HANDSOME nerd. His light brown hair, his eyes and his smile are charming to Sinb. "Sinb-ah , are you okay?" asked Vernon while moving his hand up and down near Sinb's face as he saw Sinb was not giving any attention. "Ah?" said Sinb awake from her mind. "Are you daydreaming or what?" asked Vernon , still smilling. "M-mianhae .. Actually, I wants to apologize for what Mingyu did this morning" . Vernon smiles. "I'm sure he has no intention in doing that" said Sinb overall and bow 90 degrees. "Sinb-ah , gwenchana. I'm a fit person. Plus, the school angel already said sorry and even gave a perfect bow to me" replied Vernon. And his cheeks were red. Sinb looked at Vernon , she also blushed. "Err .. Sinb-ah, I'll go first" said Vernon while looking at something. "Oh .. Okay" said Sinb. She looked at Vernon's body that was heading to other place. Well, Sinb's heart is pounding very fast. OMG!! What happen to me? Am I falling in love? With ...Vernon?