Confession

♥ 너 사랑해♥

"I had been always loving you, Sinb". Vernon said while looking straight to eyes. Feeling blushed, Sinb tried to look away but it's impossible. Vernon's eyes captivated her heart.

"E.. err..OK" said Sinb, tried to hide her quaver voice.

"Is that only you want to say?" asked Vernon. Lol, he never expected his confession just being replied with OK.

Feeling panicked and her heart started beating hard.. "Huarghhh~ I'm so sleepy. Can I take a rest?". Sinb yawned. That's the only idea she could think.

"Hmm .. o..of course. Take a sleep" said Vernon with a shocked feeling.

But Vernon realised something that make he smiled.

How can she mislooked the red Sinb face, her quaver voice, her short talk. It is not the Sinb that he knew.

Sinb must be hiding something and it must be her feeling.

Sinb2 . Even  if  you not telling me, your acts showed it. 

"I'll go first. Make sure you had nice rest. Bye"said Vernon, holding up his laugh.

"K..k . Bye" replied Sinb that now in her blanket, covering her body and her red face. 

After heard the door being closed, Sinb quickly raised up and hold her head. Erghh!!! How can I replied his confession like that? It is a golden chance! 

Lose control, Sinb screamed loudly. "Ahhhh!!!! Andwae!!!!!".

She started to sob when she heard someone tried to open the door.

Quickly. Sinb back to her sleeping position. Turned out it was Vernon.

"V-vernon? Why are you still here? I thought you are leaving" asked Sinb, pretending she just woke up from her sleep.

"A-aniya. I heard someone screaming and decided to check it but it seem everything's okay. How's strange ...." said Vernon, controlling his face from smilling.

Sinb started to panic but conscious is with her. Stupid Sinb stupid. "Really? There's nothing hapenned here. Please dont worry" replied Sinb smiling sheepishly.

"If that so, okay. Got to go now. Bye" said Vernon and close the door. He laughed quitely. Lol, Sinb was screaming so loud. Haha.

Sinb started to close her eyes. Stop doing stupid thing sinb, please. 

She hold her chest.

And heart, please don't beat hardly anymore. 

Please.