My BESTfriend ♣

♥ 너 사랑해♥

    "Sinb, the school angle .. why you looks soo gloomy today? Its weird" . Sinb's bestfriend, Yuju asked. Same with Sinb, Yuju is quite famous in school.

She is the school representative in piano competition.Sinb and Yuju are in different class but Yuju always came to Sinb's class when recess to chat with her bff.

"Its not your bussiness, seriously" replied Sinb. Short enough to make Yuju understand. She still heartbroken because of Vernon. But wait... Vernon is the same class with Yuju. Maybe Yuju knew why Vernon absent.

"Hmmm.. ok then. Bye" said Yuju, understand her friend mood. She was about to leave Sinb when...

"Wait!! Yuju-ah!!" . Yuju stopped and looked at Sinb. Giving 'what you want?' look. "Come here, pretty Yuju.."said Sinb with a sweet voice.

"Seriously, sinb..." said Yuju while go to Sinb's seat again. She could look that Sinb was smilling sweetly. Sinb, there's must a something you want to ask . Sinb, you lucky you are my friend.

"what?" asked Yuju while sat infront of Sinb. "Hehe.. I want to ask you something, can I?" . Sinb activated her puppy eyes. 

"Erghh. If you did that again, I punch your face! What you want to ask?" asked Yuju. Erghh.. so fierce Yuju today.

"Okay2.  Chillax dude. Err, why Vernon absent?" asked Sinb. Yuju's eyes became a big circles. "Sinb.. you falling into him? Seriously?" asked Yuju more.

"Aniya..  I .. " . Yuju cuts her off. "Dont lie to me,sis. I knew you better. If you love him, so what's wrong? Love is something we could not control" said Yuju and smiled like a mother.

"Yuju-ah..  gumawo!!" said Sinb, touched. She hugged Yuju tightly. Yuju, I knew I can trust you. "Haha, that's okay. Cheonsa" replied Yuju.

They back to their proper seats . "Hmm.. The teacher told that Vernon had a fever. And yeah, she told me to go to his house to give his homework" explained Yuju. Sinb's eyes shine.

"But.. it seems there's somebody else who want to volunteer doing it.. "said Yuju while smirking at Sinb.

Sinb's eyes became bigger. "Wahh!! Yuju-ah! You are the best! I love you" said Sinb excitedly. "Haha, gwenchana. Hey, its already time! We'll see again. And remember to take his homework from me after school" said Yuju while standing up and went to her class.

"Nae~ my love" said Sinb. Loud enough to make Yuju hear. She smilling brightly. Vernon, wait for me. Kidaryeo!

Meanwhile, Mingyu who was watching and listening Sinb and Yuju from the start, was looking at Sinb jealously.