Chapter 5

Hard Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk:

I pulled my clothes off angrily. They went flying here and there, hitting the walls and falling to the floor in a wet slop. I ran to our closet and ripped open the doors, nearly pulling the hinges from the wall. I didn't have any clean clothes. My side of the closet was completely baren and desolate. The hangers swayed back and forth, as if they were mocking me. Sighing, I reluctantly took a pair of PJs from Donghae's side. They had fish and cupcakes on them. "What the . Whoever designed these needs to rethink their career." I muttered as I pulled them on. The fabric smelled like Donghae's skin. I blushed slightly, and swallowed the lump in my throat. They were warm and comfortable. I closed the closet door and noticed my hand. A bit of blood had dried, but there was still some dripping from my knuckles. I checked the sleeve. "Crap." There were a few spots of blood lining the edge of his pj sleeve, where the cuff folded back. "I hope he can get this out later..." I noticed my lips were dry and I them. I don't have any chapstick either... I know Donghae keeps some on hand because he always gets dry lips in the winter. Cautiously, I opened his drawer on the bedstand. Which was the second one. It creaked as it opened and I cringed, trying to make as little sound as possible. "Where is it..." He had some weird stuff in his drawer. Bouncy ball... Pink star shaped eraser... Empty bag of chips... Soda tab collection... plastic butter knife? Okay then... Ah! there it is! I pulled it out and stepped back, closing his drawer silently. I held it up in the air just as Donghae burst into the room. He stood there, confused. "Ah... Why do you have my chapstick? Did you get into my drawer?" I froze. His eyes traveled from my eyes and across my chest, then down my legs to my feet, and back up again. "You're wearing my PJs...?" I looked away, avoiding eye contact guiltily. "What the heck, dude? You're so bipolar! Don't use my stuff without permission! Take it off! And put my chapstick back!" He walked over, with a wide gate, and gripped my wrist. He was angry. I didn't like it when he got angry. It made my pulse race. He ripped the chapstick from my fingers and threw it on the bed.

 

Donghae:

He was standing there, holding my chapstick in his hand like he'd won a prize. His eyes glittered. He was wearing my favorite PJs too. The ones with the fish on them. I always wanted to get rid of the cupcakes though. I took a wide stride and cleared the room in two steps. I snatched his wrist and pried the chapstick from his hand, tossing it on my bed. "What the heck, dude? You're so bipolar! Don't use my stuff without permission! Take it off!" His eyes grew scared and he looked like he was about to cry. What's wrong with this guy...? I noticed something wet on his wrist. I pulled it closer and looked at the sleeve. There was a dark crimson substance that looked like blood. I examined it closer and pulled back the cuff, twisting his wrist around, but seeing no wounds. He winced. "A-a-ah..." I flipped his hand back over and spotted the blood crusted across his knuckles. Flecks of skin were peeled back and it looked painful. "When did you do this?" His eyes drifted to the side and he pulled away, ignoring my question. "When!" I demanded, raising my voice. He threw his hands up exaggeratedly. "It's none of your buisiness!" I pushed him down on the bed. "Yes it is. Stay here. I'm going to go get something to treat it." He looked up at me with his scared eyes and blinked vigorously. I was angry at myself. I felt like the bad guy when he made that face. The cold shouldered Eunhyuk. He was just too much to resist when he was like this.

Please log in to read the full chapter