Chapter 4

Hard Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk:

I felt stupid. Donghae's breathing was loud enough for me to hear through the wall. This didn't help. I'm back to square one. I really hate that boy. He reminded me of a scared little school girl. It bothered me that he acted so frightened all the time. It made my skin crawl and I felt like a bully. I shook my head violently. I'm not a bully. I never did anything to him. A voice echoed through the wall. "What's the matter? Eunhyuk bully you again?" It was Siwon. He always showed up at the worst of times. Hae's voice was tense. "No, let's go somewhere. I want to get out of the dorm for a little while." I listened in, curious. "Where? The arcade? Movies?" What? Those were places people visit on dates. What the hell, Siwon? "I just want to take a walk for a bit." I swallowed a lump in my throat. Walk? What if someone recognizes them? This can't be good. Siwon didn't hesitate and he slammed his hand into the wall, making me jump. "Sure, lets go. I have time for you." I scoffed. Such a flirt, even with the guys. Aish, this man... Unbelievable.

 

Donghae:

Siwon's presence let my mind wander from the things that have been bothering me. It made me feel a bit better. Despite his constant irritating skinship. "You know you're my favorite, right?" His smile crept into my thoughts, and I shivered. "Yeah, I know." He pinched my cheek. "Aigoooo... For such a big boy, you sure are cute!" My anger started to boil. I had completely forgotten everything about today. "Yah! I'm older than you! Go pick on Kyuhyun or something!" He chuckled a deep laugh and ruffled my hair. His hand was large and square and it fit over my head perfectly. "But he's evil. I like you better." I heard something rustling in the bushes behind us. Siwon snapped his head around and scanned the area. "Uh oh. I think we got caught by fans. We better get back to the dorm. I knew we should have had disguises or something." My heart sank. I wasn't ready to go back and face Eunhyuk yet. My cheeks were still slightly heated and his lips kept appearing in my vision. I pulled on his arm. "I don't care. I don't want to go back yet, let's just run." I pleaded and caressed his forearm. After a moment of hesitation he gave in. He craned his neck and peered at the bushes. They seemed to be still, but we could feel someone watching us. "Omo. Wonnie-ah. Do you think it could be a reporter?" I clung to his shirt. He looked at me, his eyes popping open widely. "Maybe so."

 

Eunhyuk:

Why did I follow them? I'm not so sure, myself. But I couldn't help but notice how touchy-feely they were. Maybe he likes Siwon? I know Siwon likes him. Siwon likes everyone. I pursed my lips and nodded. Yes. This is good. If he's attracted to someone else I can get my mind off of him. This is for my own health. I looked back up through the bushes and they were gone. A gasp escaped from my lips. "Omo. I can't lose them! Not now!" I'm protecting them. Yes. I'm protecting them from reporters and fans. That's my job. That's what I should do. Why else would I follow them? I made a mental note to pat myself on the back later. Good job, Hyukjae. This is for their benifit. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Er... What are you doing here, Sir? Omo! You're from Super Junior!" A squealing fan girl stood behind me, flinging her hands in the air and swinging ice cream everywhere. Her cone collapsed in her hands and she just dropped it on the ground, ignoring the melted ice cream all over her and her hand. She was kind of cute. She had long dark brown hair that fell just past her upper back and over her shoulders. She had a petite nose and large eyes and her lips were thick. Yes Eunhyuk. You are back to reality. Women are attractive. Donghae is a man. Therefor, it makes no logical sense. You do not like Donghae. I took her clean hand and pulled a pen from my pocket. I pulled the cap off with my teeth and signed her palm. She squealed. I was pleased with myself. I always did give good fanservice.

 

Donghae:

We heard someone squealing at the place we had just left. It was a girl's voice, and she sounded like she was in pain. I turned to Siwon. "Maybe we should go check it out. That could have been a ert in the bushes." He nodded. We cautiously peaked around the corner of the building we were hiding behind. I could see a girl standing behind the bushes that were shaking. She was hopping around with her back turned. There seemed to be an other person facing her, but her body was blocking my view. Siwon shrugged and pulled me back by my shoulder. "She doesn't look like she's in any trouble. We should just go back before someone recognizes us." Sighing, I knew he was right. His fingers rubbed my shoulder and he gave me a quick pat. My shirt wrinkled from his touch. "Siwon?" He looked at me and pouted his lips slightly, curious and listening. "Do you think Eunhyuk ha

Please log in to read the full chapter