Flower

Short Romance Stories :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OI! Move your over here!"
I would frown at her rough way of speaking, but let out a small grin as I walk over to her.

------------------------------------

"...I understand you want your lyrics to be real but this is too much," Hanbin frowned while screening through the rest of the lyrics.
"Well I'll be in charge of that part," I replied steadily. No matter what I want her to hear this part and know how much she means to me. How much I want her to look at me as more than a friend. How much I want her to leave her ungrateful boyfriend.
Hanbin sighed. He looked at me, back at the lyrics, then at the floor. 
"Fine. This once."
Knock.
"Are you guys done?" A familiar voice rang through half-opened door. My face heats up as the owner of the peeking head looked at me and smiled. "I have this surge of inspiration and I need the room ASAP."
"Yep. Would have been hours ago if not for Bobby," Hanbin retorted, packing his stuffs. I eye-signalled him to shut up.
"Well the song will turn out good as always," she shrugged.
"Very good this time," Hanbin winked at me and I almost cursed out loud. Yn did not seem to catch that and proceeded to start her work.
"Please," I said out loud before I could think properly. She turned to look at me. "Please listen to it."
She grinned. "Of course. I'm your number 1 fan."
"We are performing it for the first time next week at our concert," Hanbin cut in. "You should come!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter