Shower

Short Romance Stories :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh he's not bad," I grabbed another chip from the bag. The sky was definitely darker by the time I finished the third bag of chips. I unlocked my phone, hoping he would at least leave a note saying something -like 'sorry'- but there was nothing. I grunted and plopped myself back on the bad. He missed my birthday, our anniversary, HIS OWN birthday, now his promise. I should not have taken his words seriously. I roamed around the apartment -his apartment- which is quite different from how I remembered it. When I reached the bathroom the thought of getting a warm shower and relax ran through my mind. But I have only one change left... That's okay I guess. I took a long shower before stepping out of the now fragrant bathroom and into the bedroom. 

10 o'clock. Good job Koo Junhoe you . I looked at the phone again and got nothing at all. "Damn everything," I sent the phone flying across the bed. When was the last time I see him? It has been so long I'm afraid I might forget how he looks like. As I was trying to recall his face and hair a loud thud emerged from the front door. 

"Are you still here?"
 

Without saying anything I ran, faster than I could ever imagined, and stopped when I caught a glimpse of him. It's him. It's really him! His hair colour has changed slightly but I knew it is him. He sighed and dropped his bag on the sofa looking dejected. Seriously this fool, I'll make sure I punch him in the face, kick his stomach, stomp on all his toes and cook him alive! But still, amidst those violent thoughts I ran to him and tackled him with a hug. 

"I'm gonna cook you alive," I mumbled into his sweater. I could feel him chuckling and his hands running through my hair. 

"I thought you left."

"I thought you were never coming." I looked up to see him still grinning and punched him at his side. He made a pained sound and fell on the sofa with me still wrapped around his arms. 

"I hate how tall you've gotten," I buried my face inside his sweater. 

"Isn't it you who have not grown at all?"

I snapped and looked up to meet his gaze when suddenly our lips met. "You wouldn't know how much I missed you during the tour."

With that I hugged him even tighter. Of course I know. I probably missed him just as much. 

"You smell like sweat," I .

"I ran all the way here okay, the car broke down in the middle of the road. If I were to wait for the car to be repaired it will take 4-5 hours and by the time I reach here-"

"Okay, okay just go and clean up," I rolled to the side to let him freshen up. At lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter