Swimming Lesson

Short Romance Stories :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NO way Junhoe no way!" I shouted as he voiced the idea. No way. No way in a thousand years. 

"You won't drown," he sighed, as if I am a child not wanting to go to school, "I will be there, in the pool, same pool, right beside you."

"I don't believe you. You'll pull some kind of mean pranks against me like how you usually do, right?! Why else would you suggest going to a swimming pool?" I accused him. He pretended to look hurt. I won't fall for it anymore.

Last time we went to a theme park and he persuaded me into trying the roller coaster saying 'it is like driving a toy car'. I refused to kiss him for a month after that. I stared at him now, his dejected face and pout. Well this is one of his very rare holidays. I felt guilty now, as if I have just made him lose his precious day off. I sighed. Fine. Just stay near the edge of the pool y/n-ah.

"Fine. We'll go," I said finally. His face lit up, a wide grin forming almost immediately. 

"Wear a y swimsuit okay?" He said before sprinting out of the room. 

---

It was so crowded. Well it's holiday, what can I expect? Junhoe didn't seem the least bit bothered by it. Our relationship has been publicly announced some time ago so I guess there will be no problem. But this crowd, won't it be more dangerous in the pool? Someone knocking against you, causing you to slip and and and...

"Stop imagining bad things," Junhoe said grabbing my hand, pulling me towards the changing room. Easy for you to say, I whispered inaudibly. I heard some girls squealing and the crowd started to notice us. Can this be any worse?

---

"No! NO way Junhoe I'm not going to the centre of the pool," I shouted. He laughed at my reaction. Why is he having so much fun? 

"I'll hold your hand. I promise I won't let go," he said while grinning ,"You have to learn how to swim sooner or later anyway."

I stared at his mischievous face. No way he won't suddenly let go and then wait until the last few seconds before I drown to pull me up. I tried to ignore him by looking away. Then I felt myself losing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter