Not on Par

Short Romance Stories :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I smashed the source of those annoying sounds. My head hurts and I felt like I have just climbed the entire Mount Everest. The sun rays hit my face mercilessly, making me groan and open my eyes. Where is this? Not again, not again! I shouldn't have listened to them and went to the party. I glanced to my right, hoping somehow there would be no one there and maybe I was just drunk and randomly entered a hotel and slept peacefully. I swiped my hand, expecting it to touch someone but it didn't. I sighed in relief just as a man came in the room half-.

"Good morning babe."

------

. The whole traffic almost got me late for my job. That grumpy old man could have scolded me again. 

"Okay, good. You guys are all set except for some tiny details which do not really matter. Stylist please do your job! Where's that kid who borrowed my lip balm the other day-"

"It's here, thanks noona," Yunhyeong came up holding my lip balm. I mentally counted their number again, afraid I might somehow missed out one. One, two, three, four , five, six, seven. Okay, good. Now their schedule for today is... fanmeeting, practice, blah blah blah doesn't really matter. Good everything is set. I took one final glance to make sure they are all okay without any sudden problem like diarrhea or what not. All fresh and shiny -maybe not so. They look mighty tired but me too!

"y/n, have you heard about the party?" one of the stylists approached me. Not a party again.

"No, what is that all about?"

"These kids are rockin' it. Guess the CEO wants to celebrate it tonight with everyone."

I flipped through my notes. True enough tonight they are free and I thought they -and I, most importantly- can finally rest. It is a cruel world afterall. I nodded my head and gazed at them again. They are playing around as usual. I smiled subtly when I realised one of the kids staring at me pretty intently. 

"What is it Hanbin? You look like you want to fight with me," I shouted at him.

"I wish I could," he retorted, making everyone laughs. The staffs came in instructing the boys to move out and prepare themselves.

"Don't even dream about it kiddo," I told Hanbin as he walked away. "We are on different levels."

"You'll see."

-----

The party was several m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter