Who's the Prey

Short Romance Stories :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YY, an idol from XX boy group has been found unconscious in the carpark at XXY mall today, at 01.00 a.m by a passer-by after being kidnapped for months. Rumours have it that his company finally agreed on paying the ransom before the agressor take his life. Next we have..."

"What the heck is with all those kidnapping nowadays?" Seo Ra said while her cheese-covered fingers. "And why idols? Because they are rich? But not all of them are!"

"Yeah, I couldn't believe they even threatened to kill the idols!" another stylist shouted from the end of the room.

"Has anyone been murdered?" I asked, rearranging the piles of paper in front of me.

"No. Or I hope not," Seo Ra replied, munching on more chips. "I hope none of our clients get involved in this..."

I nodded and soon the topic changed to another news, someone dating someone else, someone being found out cheating... The door slammed open and the seven tired, sweating boys barged in. 

"Good job today!" everyone shouted at dfferent timings. I joined in as well. The boys bowed and sat down on their chairs, some preparing for a nap before another show, some checking their phones. I was scribbling some reminders on my notebook when I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket.

'Decided yet?'

I put my phone away, sensing someone was approaching. A pair of black, loose pants, brown leather shoes, fast-paced pants and sweaty hands. I looked up from where I was sitting to find TaeHyung staring at me, his mouth opened to catch his breath. 

"So are you free today?" he asked, showing his rectangular smile and puppy eyes. I could imagine him wagging his tail and sticking out his tongue, waiting to be petted. So I petted his head, his fluffy hair and stared at him for a while. He seemed easy, why not? But why am I hesitating now? My phone vibrated again, and I replied him hastily.

"Sure, but you'll have to freshen up first," I said, and he did a mini celebration by gritting his teeth and fists.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter