Chosen (Warning: a bit of horror here)

Short Romance Stories :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This building has been visited by many people - if this makes you feel safer, and all of them come out safe and sound. So there's no need to worry, this is just a building," the tour guide said. I nodded my head, scribbling down notes, taking pictures of important details. I need to gather as much information as possible to come up with an interesting article. We stopped in front of a picture.

"The pictures or photos here look new, because this building is, indeed, the youngest abandoned building in our country. In this photo we can see the hero of our story together with his beloved girlfriend. They eloped after getting into countless arguments with their parents. But sadly, very sadly, our heroine had an affair with another gentleman not long after they eloped into this house, the house that belonged to the rich heroine after she spent all the money she had left for this mansion. The heroine then wanted to kick our hero out of the mansion, but was unsuccessful. So she brought in her new boyfriend and was suspected to have ual with him in front of our hero,deliberately."

The group grimaced, still looking at the photo. I frowned. 

"However, the next few days something happened, and our heroine committed suicide. People predicted it was because of her new boyfriend, some suspected the hero. Since then, many rumours about men going into the house as they are seduced by the heroine's spirit and got killed instead due to her grudge."

"I heard women were also killed," said one of the tour group.

"Yes, indeed. By the hero who went missing after the incident. He was said to have drunk the blood of the heroine and after making several rituals became immortal... But those were all rumours."

I grunted. What a waste of time. Who would believe this nonsense? I sighed and continued scribbling down notes. Let's just try and make it interesting, sha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter