A Series of Fluffs- Intro

Short Romance Stories :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! I'm starting a mini-series of short stories featuring the precious Park BoGum:) I'll be continuing with his POV for the next chapter huehue- and expect a string of stupid fluffs afterwards keke

--------------------------

People say there's a limit to being hopeful.
"He's smiley and kind to everyone y/n-ah," my assistant told me flatly. I know. I know very well yet hope can be very persistent at times. He turned his head out of the blue, only to catch me staring at him. I smiled out of awkwardness, and he waved, showing his wide smile as usual. Damn it. Hope is making me delusional too.
-------------
"Are the photos fine?" 
"Oh, y-yea they are, don't worry," I scrolled through the photos, looking at none in particular. Of course they are fine. It's you we are talking about here.
"You look familiar. Or is it because I have been here too many times," he said laughingly while staring at the edited pictures. I replied with a nervous laughter. 
Please, don't recognise me.
I first met Park BoGum on a photoshoot just like this one. I was a freelancer; the photographer fell ill, so I replaced him. Everything was fine, really. Except that he fell into a pond.
No! It was not me I swear. Being the perfectionist I was -was, because, well, my perfectionist side was traumatised by this incident-, I tried to fix his pose to match the theme better; not knowing that he was close to slipping into the pond behind him. I don't even want to describe the pandemonium that took place after that. Thank goodness they still hired me afterwards.
Well, I wished that was it. Maybe he'll forget it somehow. But the second time we meet -through the same fashion company-, though I tried so hard to not be recognised, I ended up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter