Return

Short Romance Stories :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all just came rushing back. The sensation, the passion, the warm feeling. With that one long kiss, I felt the memories came flooding back. The kiss was gentle, so careful as if the least bit of force would destroy everything. It has been so long. So long that I have forgotten how it felt. We stopped to catch our breath. 

Silence. Only the panting sound filled the room. We didn't know what to say. I missed you? I wish we can go back together? I have to go now? None of those sounded right so I kept quiet, waiting for him to say something. But he didn't. He only stared into my eyes, occasionally glancing at my lips, his arms still encircling my waist, my hands gripping his shoulders. 

The vibration of my phone caused me to jolt back from him. I hurriedlu looked at the screen. 

"Yes, Hanbin?" I answered, shying away from Taehyung who stood still at his original position.

"Yeah I was at the toilet. Mm, okay. Okay see you later,"  I ended the conversation and stared at the floor afterwards, not knowing what to do. 

"Your boyfriend?" He asked in a pained voice. I nodded, feeling the guilt washed through me upon remembering what I just did. He cleared his throat.

"I have to go," I said without looking at him. I need to forget what just happened. I got carried away, that's all. That's all?

As I walked towards the door Taehyung pulled me by my arm.

"I need to tell you something, please," he uttered.

"They are looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter