After Party

Short Romance Stories :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Charming, eh?" 

I stared at Taehyung for a good long time. Is he seriously pouting right now?

"Come on Tae, stop that. You aren't some 5-year-old child," I commented. I wasn't in the best mood as well. The boss had just ordered me to reschedule all the performances and shootings due to some clashes. Meaning, I barely have time for this. An afyer party. But for formality sake, I needed to show up even just for a while, as a manager. And that was when this happened.

"Kim Taehyung!" I sighed, looking at how this guy, way taller than me, still had his sulky face on. Just because some colleague who was obviously drunk suddenly hugged me, and I didn't really scold him. But really, he was drunk! He was not in the rightest state of mind!

"That is not an excuse," he simply said, ignoring me ever since that moment. After a few drinks I went back to my room in the hotel to finish my work. I had enough things to bother my mind yet Taehyung's words still lingered at one corner of my mind. 

They had just had their concert, and they have so many things to do?! I frowned looking at the schedules sent to me by the boss. They must be dead tired. I focused on the work, trying to make room for them to rest. 

A loud knock startled me. How long has that been going on for? I hurriedly slipped into my slippers and opened the door.

"Wha-"

Taehyung fell abruptly onto me as soon as the door was opened. I struggled to prop him up. 

"Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter