Chapter 2

If You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*7 years later*

Yejin's POV

I walk in to the pre-school building. There's still no children here since it's still early. I went direct to my class and start cleaning the class before the kids arrived. Soon, it's already 8o'clock and the kids start coming. I wait them near the class door. One by one of them come with their parents. Then, I saw Han Kwon Hye one of my student. I smiled when I saw him.

"Annyong, seonsaengnim!" Kwon Hye said then bow to me. He's holding someone's hand. I don't know who is this man because actually his parents will send him to school. But today I don't know who is this. Maybe his reation.

"Annyong, Kwong Hye!" I said back smiling at him.

"Appa! I'll go first okay. Don't forget to fetch me after school." Kwon Hye said to the man beside him. Appa? I look to the person and I think I know him. He's wearing a black glasses and his hair is black combed neatly showing his forehead. He's wearing a white long sleeves button shirt with black jeans. He's very tall. The guy smiled to Kwon Hye then nodded. He bent down then point to his right cheek then Kwon Hye kissed it. He let go of the kid and Kwon Hye walk to me.

"Bye, appa!" Kwon Hye waved. The guy waved back then we walk in to the class. Kwon Hye is the last one to arrive so I close the door then start the lesson. I wonder who is the guy. Why did Kwon Hye called him appa when he already has a dad? I look out the window near my table and saw the guy just now walking to his car and drove away.

After school

"Okay, kids. Pack all you things into your bag and make sure there's nothing left behind. After that you can play already." I said to the class. The kids start packing their things then play at the toys-section at the back of the class. I went to the back and sit on one of the chair at the back. I really used to be like this already for this 3 years.

Let me tell you the story. After graduating from high school, I went to collage for 4 years before being a teacher. Yes, it's my dream. And on that 4 years, I told myself to change. My style, my body and all of me. But when I'm with my family I don't really care who am I. My big sister, Choi Yeondu told me how to change myself because she's actually a designer at a company. So from that, I start to diet and wear beautiful clothes. At first it seems too tired and weird but after a long time, I get used to it. 

After graduating from collage, I work for a while at our bookshop before working here at one of Youngjae family's pre-school. My parents once asked me if I want to work there. Aunt and Uncle Choi also asked me the same as they know I really want to be a teacher. After thinking for a while, I then accept it and start to work here. I also can make some friends with the other teachers in this pre-school already. For your information, In our big family, only Youngjae didn't like me. Not like his parents and big sister. But I don't really blame him because it's his choice to like me and accept me as his relative of not. And I didn't meet him already after our graduation day in high school.

I really like working here because there's kids and I love kids. I also can decorate my own class as every teacher in this place has their own class and need to decorate it by ourselves. There's 5 classes here and 5 teachers, 4 chefs for the kids' foods, 3 cleaners and 3 officers. Mrs Choi also often went here as this is the centre for all the schools in Seoul and sometimes we went to lunch together after the school ends on the afternoon. I smiled to myself.

Soon, I heard a knock on the door. I turn my head looking to the door. It's the guy with Kwon Hye this morning. I stand up following Kwon Hye from behind.

"Appa! Guys! Bye!" he shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter