Chapter 1

If You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| 7 Years Ago |

Yejin's POV

I'm going to do it! Really! This is my only chance before the graduating day tomorrow. I'll ask Youngjae if he can help me. But he hates me really much. Well, he's actually my cousin but he don't really likes me because of our different lifestyle. His family own a bussiness holdings and some pre-schools in Seoul. While my family just live in an ordinary life. But we own a bookshop.

I run to Youngjae when I saw him at his locker. I felt nervous. It's not like I like him but I'm affraid he will do like before. Shouting at me, pushed me and all the things like that until I want to cry.

"Choi Youngjae." I said standing beside him behind his locker door. He peeked a bit then rolled his eyes.

"What do you want now? Can you just don't disturb my life?" he said.

"I just...umm...." 

"WHAT?!" he suddenly shouted. I shocked then look to the floor. I can feel all the people around staring at us.

"C-can you h-help me? J-just this o-one t-time!" I said feeling affraid.

He let out a big sigh and walk away with his box. Almost forgot to tell you, we need to clean our locker since it's our last week in this school and tomorrow is our graduation day. I follow him from behind while waiting for his respone. Until he reached his car then put his box on the backseat.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND?!" he shouted at me. Again. I look down. It's good that there's no one around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter