Chapter 5

If You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did I come to the wrong house?" the guy said. He looks side by side to confirm is he's not mistaken.

"Yejin-ah. Who's that?" Yeondu suddenly appear from behind.

"Oh. Choi Youngjae!" Yeondu said and Youngjae look to us. "Hyemi-ah! It's Youngjae." she shouted to Hyemi.

"Oh.. Yeondu noona." Youngjae said. I just ignore the moment and walk in living them at the door.

"Is it really Youngjae? I don't know he arrived here already." Hyemi said.

"Where is he from?" I ask before walk upstairs trying to avoid him.

"He's actually studying in Japan after high school and he's continuing his study for Master now but he didn't want so many people know about it." Hyemi said. I just nodded and make the 'ooo' mouth then run upstairs. I still can't face Youngjae until now because you know how he treat me in the past, right?

I walk to my room and close the door behind. I sit on my study table and just stare at my students' books on my table. I didn't check it yet. Suddenly my phone start to ring. I don't know where is it from but I think it's from my handbag since I didn't check it yet since I arrived home this evening. I try to find my phone in my handbag. When I found it I saw unknown number and I didn't recognise the number so I just pick the call.

"Hello?"

-Hey!-

"Um...May I know who's there?"

-You didn't recognise me or you pretending not to know me?-

"I'm serious. Who is this?"

-Oh..I forgot that I didn't save my number in your phone just now-

I keep silent for a while and suddenly the moment that Mark took my phone and save my number to his phone but he didn't save him in my phone.

"Mark?"

-Yup! Wassup?-

"Yah*sigh*. Why you didn't save your number here."

-Why? Are you scared if I'm someone like serial killer or else-

"Do you want me to hang up now?"

-Okay. Okay. I'm kidding.-

"What do you want now?"

-What are you doing? I called you so many times.-

"Hyemi eonnie is here actually. And why the hell did you called me so many times? If I'm not answering after 3 to 5 calls so that I'm busy."

-Okay, sorry. I don't know. By the way, do you already know that Youngjae arrived here this afternoon?-

When I heard Youngjae's name I just kept silent because I, myself, still don't really like Youngjae now.

-Hey.. Yejin? Are you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter