Chapter 11

If You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin's POV

I look up and there's Jaebum smiling at me.

"Oh? Jaebum, you're here." I said moving a bit so he can check in his name.

"I'll go with her." Jaebum said to the guy on the counter. He suddenly pull me until the entrance. "Hold me." he said telling me to hold his arm. Slowly I cling my arm with him.

"Let us welcome Im Jaebum and Choi Yejin." the MC said as we walk in. The MC will announce who just arrive at the event. I keep a smile on my lips as there's some cameras for the event report.

"Which one is your table?" Jaebum whispered while leaning closer to my ears.

"It's on the number 7." I said looking up at him.

"I guess we're sitting on the same table." he said and we walk to the table. I saw there's already two guys sitting there.

"Hey, guys." Jaebum said and I let go of his arm. When I'm about to pull the chair, he suddenly pull in for me.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"No problem, applepie." he said and sit next to me.

"What?"

"Applepie. That's your new name." he chuckled.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes look in front to see who's sitting with us. My eyes widened when I saw BamBam and Yugyeom in front of me.

"Oh. Hyung, what's up?" BamBam said.

"Fine like always. When did you arrived?" Jaebum asked.

"Few days ago. I'm also here for a bussiness trip. It's going well in Thailand." BamBam said.

"Good to hear that. Hey, Yugyeom. I bet you walk in with him." Jaebum teased pointing to BamBam.

"Stop it, hyung. We always stick together all the time!" Yugyeom laughed.

"So how's your dancing studio goes on?" Jaebum asked.

"It goes very well since they have a hot founder here." Yugyeom laughed again. His eyes then landed on me. "And hello there! I never see you.. wait. I think I know you." he said.

"Yea yea. It's me Choi Yejin. Yea, I changed. Satisfied, ahjusshi?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Wow. You're cute but I'm more cute than you." Yugyeom said. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Hello, table 7!" someone approach us.

"Ooo... JackJi couple is coming!" BamBam teased.

"Sit here princess." Jackson smiled at Youngji who's her tummy already big. I guess it's their first child. Jackson pull the seat on the other side next to me.

"Oh.. Hey there! You.... Yejin, right?" Youngji approach me.

"Yeah. Hi." I smile widely.

I actually not that close with her but I can tell that she's not that bad. She's really nice to people.

All of us then talk about the past even some of it made me pissed off but I think I had created the most beautiful moment in my life. Minutes later, the MC announce another people who just came.

"Let us welcome the triplets flower boys. Park Jinyoung, Choi Youngjae and Mark Tuan Yien." the MC said.

"Wohoo!!" BamBam yelled as all of us clapped. They walk on the red carpet just like models. They walk to this table.

"Hey guys!" Junior said as he take his seat next to Yugyeom while Mark next to Jaebum and Youngjae sit on the empty seat. There's already 9 people on this table so there's no one anymore will sit here.

I just sit there while watching them talking and laughing. Yea. They were friends while I don't have any in the past. I look at Mark and Jaebum who laughed and talk like they never fight on Yeondu's event.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter