Chapter 4

If You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin's POV

"Seolma? (It can't be?) Are you Yejin? Choi Yejin?" Jinyoung said.

I gulped then turn my head looking at the street. No! I told you I'm not ready yet to meet any of my former schoolmate.

"Yah. Really?" Jinyoung almost yelled.

"Mmhmm.." Mark hummed.

I let out a sigh then turn to face them back. 2 pairs of eyes are looking at me. Jinyoung is with his not believing face while Mark with his relaxing face.

"Yea yea. This is me Choi Yejin who use to be the nerd the fat and so like that at your high school. And now I already changed. Satisfied?" I said the rolled my eyes. Okay. This is frusting.

"Wow! I don't know you will be like this." Jinyoung said.

"Shut up, Jinyoung. Mark, I want to go home already." I said not even looking at him.

"Ow.. Come on. We just met him." Mark said.

"Urgh! Whatever. Just don't take so much time." I said then lean back on my seat. It's good that Jinyoung use single couches as seats in this cafe and it make me feel so comfortable.

I just sit there watching two of them talking and I don't know why am I here when actually Mark is the one who want to talk to me about I don't know what is it. Now he's keep talking to Jinyoung. I'm not hoping to talk to them actually but HELLO? (A/N-Hello bishos! lol) I'm here! Just then, my phone suddenly ringing. I look to the caller ID and it's from my mom.

"Excuse me for a while." I stand up and walk out from the cafe to answer the call.

"Hello?"

-Yejin-ah..Where are you?-

"Omma. I'm out for a while. I'll be back soon. Why?"

-Ah.. It's nothing. Yeondu said Hyemi will come here after the work hours end.-

"Really? Okay. I'll come home before they arrive."

-Okay. Bye-

I hung up and walk in to the cafe back since I left it inside just now. I look to my watch on my wrist. It's already about 3.15 pm. Yes. They taking so much time to talk. I don't even understand them.

"Who's that?" Mark asked.

"My mom. Can you send me back now? I need to meet someone after this." I said.

"Then go back by yourself." he replied. My eyes widened.

"Yah! You the one who told me to follow you." I almost shouting.

"Wow wow! Keep calm. What's going on right now?" Jinyoung suddenly interrupting. I shot him a death glare then lean back on my seat crossing my arms, looking outside while pouting. Not to mention I'm being cute. But it's already my habbit when I'm sulking.

"Okay, Yejin. I'm sorry. I'll send you after this, okay? Give me more times." I heard Mark said.

"Did you take her? How can two of you met?" Jinyoung said.

"I met her at Kwon Hye's pre-school. And yes. I take her from there and she left her car at the pre-school because she's the teacher there." Mark explained. I still on my sulking mood.

"Oh. You should send her now. She maybe has an important appoinment after this." Jinyoung said. Oh! Thanks, Jinyoung!

"*sigh* Fine. Yejin, let's go. Jinyoung, let's meet again? Do you still use your old number?" Mark said.

"Yup. Let's meet along with the others too." Jinyoung said.

"Okay. We'll go first." Mark said. We stand up and heading out from the cafe.

"Bye, Yejin." Jinyoung waved. I wave back while smiling and follow Mark from behind to his car. He start the car and drive me back to the pre-school. Nobody want to talk now. Silence.

"We're here." he said as he park his car next to my car.

"Thanks by the way." I said. I was about to went out from the car but he grabbed my wrist first. I shocked and suddenly froze.

"Um.. Yejin? May I borrow your phone for a while?" Mark said. I turn to him and he let go of my wrist.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just let me borrow it, okay? Just for a while." he said. I rolled my eyes then take my phone from my handbag then give it to him. He take it and do something on it. I just hope he won't do anything weird with it.

"Can you look there for a while?" he said pointing on my car so my back will facing him. I sigh and just do what he want. I'm tired already and just want to go home fast. It took about 10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter