Chapter 3

If You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

"Mark. Can you help me to send Kwon Hye to his school from now on while waiting for your calling?" my sister, Tammy, said. We are all having breakfast in the dinning room. I look up to her who is sitting right in front of me with his husband, Han Kangjoon. Then I look to Kwon Hye who is sitting on my right side.

"Well... If you going to stop finding me a wife then I'll do it." I said to her then continue eating my food.

"Oh! Come on, Mark. You already 25 and you suppose at least already has a girlfriend." Tammy said. And here she goes with her morning lecture.

"Hyung! Look at your wife!" I said playfully stomping my foot and pouting.

"I don't interupt your guys' problems, okay." he said. I then turn to my mom who is sitting between Kwon Hye and dad.

"Mama. Papa." I pouted. My mom just rolled her eyes while smiling.

"And I'm wondering why my kids still want to fight even you guys already grown up so much." my dady said not even move his eyes from the newspaper.

"Hehee.. So, Mark?" Tammy said.

"Urgh! Whatever, Tammy." I said rolling my eyes.

"Call me noona!" she almost yelling.

"Noona!" I raised my voice.

"Good. Kwon Hye, Mark appa will send you to school today, okay?" Tammy said to Kwon Hye.

"Really? Yay!!!" Kwon Hye said happily. I just smile looking at him.

When we finished breakfast, I drove my car to Kwon Hye's school. Tammy noona said her school is at one of Youngjae family's pre-school. The pre-school centre. So I drove there and send Kwon Hye until his class.

"Kwon Hye. Where is your class?" I asked him.

"It's at the Butterfly class. Come, appa. I'll show you." he said pulling my hand into the building.

"Okay. Let's just walk." I said and we walk on the hallway. I look around this place as this is my first time here. This place is cute and there's a big Christmas tree at the entrance.

"Appa! My class is right there." Kwon Hye said pointing to his class. I look to the class door and saw a woman standing there. She's maybe the teacher. We walk to the door and the teacher smile to us. I mean maybe just Kwon Hye.

"Annyong, seonsaengnim!" Kwon Hye said. The teacher look down to Kwon Hye with a smile on her lips.

"Annyong, Kwon Hye!" she said.

"Appa. I'll go first, okay. Don't forget to fetch me after school." Kwon Hye said. I look down to him then smile to him while nodding to him. I then bent down and pointed to my right cheek giving him a sign to kiss it. He do it so. I let go of his hand and he went to the teacher.

"Bye, appa!" he waved and I waved back before they walk in closing the door behind. I guess he's the last one. I look to the teacher. I seem know her. She's wearing a white blouse with a soft pink office skirt. She has that woman body goals. Her hair was until her shoulder. Black and all straight.

Ok. Let me tell you now. Kwon Hye is actually my nephew. He's Tammy and Kangjoon's son. But he called me as appa and his parents mommy and daddy. Funny, right? But it's actually normal for me.

Yejin's POV

"So now tell me about the reunion." I said after walking in to Yeondu's room and sit on her bed. She turn to me while drying he hair with a towel.

"I think Aunt Choi already told you the things." she said.

"Yeah. When will it be?" I asked.

"We already confirmed it at the end of January, next year."

"Urgh! I'm just wondering why did you want to do this things? I mean you know how am I on the high school. I'm not ready to face them. Luckily, I still didn't met any of the ex-schoolmates for this 7 years."

"Why? You don't need to worry. It's a very normal thing. People changed as time changed. But the only thing that didn't change you now is just how you act like. You still like a little child even you're working at a pre-school."

"Yah, yah! Watch what are you saying. So when will you guys spread this thing?"

"We just need to make up a poster and find all the contacts for the alumnus. Do you still keep you school id? Because I think we're going to make that thing as your pass to come to the reunion or find other way for the one who already thrown or lost their school id."

"I still keep it. I think so. I'll check it back soon."

*next morning*

I walk to my class a usually and start cleaning the class. Then, I stand at the door waiting for the kids to arrive. One by one of them arrived. Now I just need to wait for Kwon Hye. I don't know why he's late today and yesterday. Usually he will come early. Soon, I saw a familiar walking at the hallway. I smiled to them.

"Annyonghaseyo, seonsaengnim!" Kwon Hye bowed to me.

"Annyonghaseyo, Kwon Hye!" I said playfully. The guy next to him bent down and point to his right cheek. Just like yesterday. He's also wearing a sunglasses today. With a light blue buttoned shirt and white jeans. Do I know him?

"Appa. Don't forget to pick me after school, okay!" Kwon Hye said then kiss t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter