Chapter 10

If You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin's POV

"Yah, Choi Yejin. What just happened today?" Yeondu suddenly barging into my room.

"What?" I said as I just went our from the shower still wearing a bathrobe.

"Why there's a fighting scene between you and Youngjae and suddenly there's Mark and Jaebum? What's going on actually?" she's said sitting on my bed.

"Well as always it's NOT my fault. I accidentally spilled some juices on his shirt and he yelled at me when I already said sorry." I said walking to my make-up table.

"What the?! For the sake of reality, I'm telling you that you guys already 25! I'm repeating, 25 years old!" she said shocked.

"Yah, eonnie! Chill! What if I'm 25? He's still the same that always want to mess up with me." I said turning to her.

"I don't understand you kids." she said hugging one of my stuffed toys on the bed. "And how about Mark and Jaebum? I saw that two hot guys holding both of your wrists." she smirked at me.

"Eonnie!"

"What? Just tell me or I'll ruin you engagement event too."

"Heol! I have so many times to enjoy my wild, young and free times." I said drying my hair with a towel.

"Just tell me now." she groaned.

"I don't know. They suddenly came and yeah, do that things. They yelling each other. I'm affraid that the two of them will fight."

"They seem fighting over you." Yeondu said. My eyes widened. "Ooooo~~~ My Yejin finally got some fans." she grins at me.

"Eonnie. Stop it. Maybe they just want to stop the fight." I said as I felt my cheeks burning.

"By holding your wrists and fight who will take you? I don't think so." she shook her head. I keep my mouth shuts for a while thinking about what Yeondu said.

"Did you still like Mark?" Yeondu asked.

"Huh? Yeah.. As a friend." I said.

"No. I mean that crushing things. You still?"

"No.. I rather be a fangirl to 2pm than still giving my hopes to him." I said. Yeondu than standing walking to the door.

"There must be someone falling at the end." she winked at me before leaving. I just look at her with my disgusted face.

 

~Few weeks later - Reunion Day~

"Eonnie. What w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter