Chapter 7

If You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin's POV

"Eonnie. Thanks for today!" I said once I parked my car in the garage.

"No prob. As long as you'll stick with me this Saturday." Yeondu said picking all her things near her.

"Urgh! Fine." I said then we take out all our bags at the back seat and walk inside the house.

"We're home!" both of us said.

"Yeondu-ah!!!!!!!" someone suddenly run to us. It's Hyemi.

"Yah! Don't run! Your kid!" Yeondu suddenly shouted when she saw Hyemi running.

"What did you bring here?" Hyejin said ignoring Yeondu just now.

"It's just some small preperation for my engarging ceremony." Yeondu said. I step in walking straight to the kitchen to find my mom.

"Omma!" I said and enter the kitchen. But all I see is just Youngjae.

"Imo-nie is upstairs." he said with a glass of water in his hand. I nodded a bit and run upstairs just to avoid him.

I place all my things in my closet and went to change. After I'm done, I walk out from the bathroom and walk to my make-up table while wearing a bath robe. I'm drying my hair with a small towel when someone knocked my door.

"It's not locking." I said. Someone open the door and there's Youngjae being pushed by Yeondu and Hyemi.

"Take your time to make a peace in 10 minutes." Hyemi said and close the door back. I heard a lock on my door.

"NOONA!!!!" Youngjae shouted while banging the door.

I let out a sigh and take my clothes to my bathroom to change from my bathrobe. There's no way I'm going to wear like this all the time in front of him. I choosed a black sweatshirt and a pyjama pants printed with mickey mouse on it.

After I'm done, I walk out from my bathroom. There I saw Youngjae talking to the phone. I walk back to my make up table to take my phone but there's no way to be seen. I turn my head to Youngjae and saw my phone in his hand.

"YAH, CHOI YOUNGJAE!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!" he yelled back putting down my phone.

"You! Yah! My phone!" I point my index finger to him and walk to him to take my phone. I try to snatch my phone from him but he wave it on the air. I tip-toed to reach it but he's kind of taller than me. He press something on the screen then I heard someone talking on it.

"Yah. Youngjae. What's wrong?"

My eyes widened. It's Mark.

"Oh.. Mark. It's just 'your' Yejin is here already." Youngjae said teasingly while smirking.

"Yah! Youngjae!" I yelled again. I bite my lips and without thinking, I kick his back thigh roughly causing my phone drop and luckily it land on my thick carpet. I take my phone back and talk to Mark.

"Hey, Mark. I'm sorry but don't get it wrong. Talk to you later. Bye." I said quickly and hang up before he could say anything. I insert my phone into my pants pocket and crossed my hand looking to the painful Choi Youngjae who still feel hurt kicked by Choi Yejin.

Soon, I heard the door unlock and it swung open.

"What happened?" Yeondu asked.

"He took my phone!"

"She kicked me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter