Chapter 9

If You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin's POV

"Yah, Choi Yejin! Get up now!"

Someone suddenly yelled while I'm still in my dreamland.

"Urgh! Let me sleep." I groaned and pull back my comforter.

"The make-up artist will be here any soon. Do you think you don't need the things?" Yeondu scold me.

"Arasso! I'll wake up now!" I said and throw the comforter away.

"Good. Go to my room in 15 minutes." she said and walk out. I bet she already took her bath as her hair already wrapped by the towel.

I stand up to fix my bed before I walk to my bathroom to take my bath. After that, I wear the dress that Yeondu bought me on the other day. It's a pink pastel color dress with some beads around the waist part. I look myself on the mirror while fixing myself. Today I may meet my other ex-schoolmates as Yeondu invited almost all the people she knows.

After I'm done, I walk to Yeondu's room. I walk in to her room and there's already the make-up artist making some touch up to Yeondu's face.

"Oh, hey! Just wait there for a while." the woman that I think is familiar to me said.

"Okay." I said and sit on the edge of Yeondu's bed.

"I bet you know her, right? She's also in my squad, Jeon Jangmi." Yeondu said.

"Oh yea. Hey! Nice to meet you back." I said and hand out my hand.

"Oh! Yejin. Nice to meet you too. You changed a lot!" she said and we shake hands. She then continue to make Yeondu's make-up while I just leaning on the headboard on the bed.

"Okay. You're done. Next, Yejin." Jangmi said. I nodded and walk to the make-up table. She put on a light make-up on me.

After that, we just wait a few minutes more until Kim Yeol arrived. When he arrived, my mom told us to come down to greet their families and the guests. I still don't know who's attending but I bet there's so many guests down there.

"You need to stick with me." Yeondu whispered while we walk out to our backyard where the event held.

"Arasso arasso." I nodded and just follow her from behind.

After the meet and greet session, they do the engarging things before continue the event.

"Okay. So Kim Yeol and Choi Yeondu are offically engarged." Hyemi's husband who is the MC for today said. We all clap hands then the guests take their foods. I really want to eat but Yeondu will never let me leave her. I just walk everywhere she goes.

"This is my dongsaeng, Yugyeom." Kim Yeol said introducing his brother to me and Yeondu. I'm so dead. I meet another my schoolmates.

"Oh! Yugyeom is your brother?" Yeondu asked.

"You know each other?" Kim Yeol asked.

"Yea. We were in the same school before and I bet you studied in the other school." Yeondu said.

"Ah.. Yeah. I think he's in the same age as Yejin, right?" Kim Yeol said. I look up and force myself to smile.

"Oh! Yejin! Nice to meet you back." Yugyeom said and hand out his hand.

"O-oh.. Nice to meet you back too." I said and awkwardly shake hands with him.

Yeondu and Kim Yeol continue to walk to the other guests for the greeting guests session. I really want to eat that foods right now.

"Eonnie.. Can I eat now?" I pouted.

"Do you think I'm not hungry? Just wait a little while." she whispered.

"Tsk.." I rolled my eyes and look around. Suddenly someone poked my shoulder. I look back and there's Jaebum standing behind me.

"Hey!" Jaebum said.

"Oh, Jaebum. You're here!" I said and smile to him.

"Yea. You look beautiful today." he said rubbing his nape.

"E-eh? I-it's nothing. Hehe.. You look co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter