Chapter 6

If You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin's POV

I already arrived at the pre-school as always and do my routine every morning at the class. When I'm done, I already waiting for the kids at the door. As expected, Kwon Hye is the last one arrived.

"Annyong, Kwon Hye-ah!" I said.

"Annyong, seonsaengnim!" he said back and walk in after kissing Mark's cheek as always. I smile at him before grabbing the door knob to close it. But I felt someone grab my other wrist first. I pull my hand back and look back at him.

"Yes, Mark-ssi? Anything?" I said formally just to playing around. I know what he's going to say.

"Well, Yejin-ssi. I thought I already asked you to reply my chats last night." he said crossing his arms on his chest. As I'm expecting.

"Mark-ssi, I'm busy now. I need to start the class now. Bye." I said then close the door before he could do anything. I look at him back from the window next to the door. I give him my 'sweetest' smile then stuck my tongue and walk to my table.

*Kids' eat time*

"Okay, kids. Please line up now. Choa and Mansae, don't fight!" I said as I'm handling the kids before they walk to the dinning hall. When I already done with them, we walk to the dinning hall and as I can see we the last one to arrive. We walk to the kids' table and they sit at their places. Soon, Henry and Chanyeol, the chefs, arrived from the kitchen with the foods. The teachers, including me, went to help them to serve the foods to the kids.

"Thank you for the meals." the kids said and begin to eat. I went to Dahyun, the Daisy class teacher, and stand next to her. We actually have the same age and she's the one that I close to.

"Yo, Dahyunnie!" I said to her.

"Hey, Yejin. You look more happy, yea? Did you found your boyfriend already?" she teased.

"Yah, Kim Dahyun. You!" I said and poke her left arm.

"It's hurt!"

"You desrve it." I said then stuck out my tongue.

*After the class done*

I told the kids as what I always say to them before playing at the back of the class then I sit at my table try to find my phone when I heard a beep. It's a message from my Kakao. I open the app and I saw Mark's chatroom.

-Mark Tuan-

M: Hey. I'll pick Kwon Hye a bit late. Can you look up for him before I pick him?

I just read the message and not replying. Soon, one by one of the kids went home and now it's only Kwon Hye left.

"Kwon Hye-ah. Your appa said that he will pick you up a bit late." I said bending down to Kwon Hye.

"Really? Hurmm... I'm hungry already and I want to see my mommy." he said.

"You're hungry? I can treat you if you want." I said to him then his face become bright.

"Seriously?! I want to eat bibimbap and some fried chicken." he said.

"Okay. I know the best place. I'll clean the class first and we can go there okay?" I chuckled while patting his head.

"Okay! I'll help you to clean this toys, okay?" he said and I just nod.

When we already done cleaning, we walk out from the building heading to my car. I already placed all my things at the back seat and ask Kwon Hye to sit at the front seat next to me but suddenly there's a someone beeping from behind. I look back and saw Mark going out from his car after turning off the engine.

"Appa!" Kwon Hye yelled then run to him and hugs his leg. Mark bent down and pick him up.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked me.

"Kwon Hye said he already hungry so we just want to eat somewhere but then you come." I explained.

"Then let's go eat somewhere." Mark said. I thought he said it to Kwon Hye so I'm about to go in to my car but he grab my wrist first.

"Who said you can go?" he said then let go of my hand.

"Huh?"

"Let's go together." Mark said. "Can seonsaengnim go with us?" he then ask Kwon Hye.

"Of course! Seonsaengnim! Let's have lunch with us." Kwon Hye said.

"But he said he want to meet your wife." I said.

"Wife?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. He said just now he want to see his mommy so I think you can have a family launch together." I said. Suddenly he bursted into laughter. I look at him puzzled. He let Kwon Hye down and he go to the playground near us.

"Waegurae?" I asked him while he's still laughing.

"Kwon Hye want to see who?" he asked again.

"Umm.. your wife? I mean his mommy?" I said suddenly he laugh out loud again.

"Do you mean Tammy noona?" he said still laughing.

"Tammy eonnie? Wae? She's your sister, right?" I asked.

"He's my nephew but he always calls me appa." he explained. My eyes widened.

"W-what? I-i thought you already married as you say you still single but you have a queen in your heart and Kwon Hye calls you as appa."

"Yah..It's not wrong for your nep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter