Running With You (part 2)

Somebody's Heartbreak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running Man filming commenced as the entire game rules were laid out.

"The race will begin by collecting your fashion items. These fashion items will grant you some advantages for the final mission. The first mission will held here in Ehwa market. You will collect fashion items from the shops after winning a game against the owners. You must complete a fashion set and put it on one of your members and bring them to Fashion Guru Go Dongwan. The first team to complete a ser and have it checked by the Guru will receive the Fashion Item."

Both teams were handed out with lists with items written namely: Pair of heels, a gown, a necklace, wig, make-up kit. They read and the PD gave one final reminder.

"Also, keep in mind that the leaders cannot represent the group."

And a protest rose among the men of both teams. The models can only laugh at the reality that their image will be stained. As much as they all hated the mission, they must fulfill it.

And so, the mission was engaged and everybody  ran with all their might to reach the nearest shop. There were different games per shop. Some were simple, some were complicated. The Running Man team took the lead with three consecutive wins. The Fashion Team, on the other hand, got stuck at the Ddakji stage.

The Running Man team seemed to be at a win when they reached the Luck Game. Sukjin flipped a card while the rest of the team members were debating about what to pick. When he read what was written, he flipped it bavk down but it was already too late. Men in black arrived and took all the items they collected because Sukjin flipped the "Surrender All Items" card. They were so pissed at him and the had to go back to where they started.

While the RM team was busy going back to their startinh point, the F team finally got their second and third items. Good thing they have Jihyo who played the Luck Game and quickly got their fourth item.

Haha gathered their team and started an emergency meeting.

"We don't have to go to the shops in order, right? Maybe we can play the Luck Game to see what the other cards are."

Everybody agreed and thought that it's worth a try and that they have nothing to lose. They insisted that Leader Jein will play for them and she agreed after must resistance.

She picked a card and slowly flipped it with eyes closed, the member read 'Jackpot' but they don't have any idea what it meant until the owner handed them a box. They opened it and were rejoicing as they were greeted with a set of all the items. They jumped and screamed while the other team struggled at their last stop.

The RM team decided that Jongkook will put everything on after losing to a 31 game. While he was getting ready, F Team acquired their last item and unanimously decided that Kwangsoo will be the victim—err, representative. It was a close match as the giraffe and the tiger struggled to put their stuff on.

Finally, by a fraction of a second apart, RM Team wins. There an immediate group hug (which made Jaehyun and Inguk flinch a little) and celebration among the RM Team members. They were handed a gold envelope which they can only open during the final mission.

After that, they all started driving with their respective groups going to their next location: Myeongdong Market.

Running Man Team--

"So Ms. Song Jein, when did you return to Korea?" Jaesuk inquired.

"Just a few weeks ago." She replied in a very reserved manner.

"Wow. Where were you before you came back?" Haha interviewed.

"I was in France for a month. I had to prepare for a fashion convention there which was held on the last week of that month." She gladly explained.

"Oh, I think I read about you being the only Korean representative there." Gary added.

Jein smiled and nodded in reply.

"Wow, you're really amazing." Sukjin and Jongkook praised in chorus.

"I might rude by asking but how old are you again?" Kwangsoo sounded so curious.

Everybody started hitting him telling it wasn't appropriate to be asking girls about their age.

"But I'm curious." He insisted.

Jein laughed and answered Kwangsoo curiosity.

"I'm 24 years old this year."

Everybody's jaws dropped as they realized how young she was. They started congratulating her for her achievements at such a young age.

"You've been very successful for such young lady." Jaesuk remarked as he was still awed by such an accomplishment.

"Is it true that you've been friends with Inguk since your high school days?" Haha furthered inquired.

"Yes, but he's already in college when I met him. He's four years older than me." She answered as she laughed.

"Oooooh." They all exclaimed in chorus.

More questions were rained at Jein as they drove to Myeongdong. Their van was filled with laughter and cheers all along the way.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Team--

Kwangsoo was the one driving and Jihyo sat beside him while the four guests scatt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter