Running With You (part 3)

Somebody's Heartbreak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tables have turned and it is now the Running Man Team's turn with the bells. Before Haha, Jongkook and Jaesuk came out of the room, they voiced out their suspicions.

"Jaehyun and Jein are indeed suspicious. We all escaped together but Jein is not with us." Jongkook thought.

"That's the second time Jaehyun let her get away." Haha pointed out.

"Maybe they just have something special going on. Like a 'monday couple' thing?" Jaesuk kidded.

"Don't start rumors, hyung." Haha told Jaesuk off  which made all of them snicker as they walked out of the room.

"First, let's find Jein and ask her." Jongkook commanded, or rather, instructed.

Little did they know that Jein was on her way to find Jaehyun, too, for whatever reason. The two finally met up and hid in a certain area.

That's when the three Running Man members found Jongsuk and Kwangsoo busily looking around for the mission item. Jongkook aimed for Jongsuk as Haha and Jaesuk sneaked out on to Kwangsoo.

"Lee Jongsuk out! Lee Kwangsoo out!" 

Jihyo and Woobin who were searching together were both startled by the announcement. Inguk who was busy looking for Jein was surprised by the announcement as well and started looking for his other team mates.

Jaehyun and Jein, on the other hand, were busy planning out their tactics.

"You have to let me rip your nametag in front of my team mates so I can regain their trust." Jein suggested. "You don't have to worry about me, I have a reflector on my nametag. My team mates won't rip me off."

"But before we do that, I must atleast have Inguk or Woobin ousted so my team will get weaker." Jaehyun added.

With that, they must now unleash some acting skills to avoid further suspicions. But the first person they saw just had to be Inguk. He didn't look pleased at the sight. Jein needed to explain. They were given a spy mission at the beginning of the missions. One of them must stay alive and personally bring the ultimate item to the hidden runway. Jein begged Inguk that she wants to win and the oppa just got weak from her pleads. Jein ripped him off and kept the nametag as a proof to showhis team mates.

"Seo Inguk out! Seo Inguk out!"

Jihyo and Woobin was even more worried now. Just then, Jaehyun arrived after hiding. He seemed exhausted or atleast he tried to look like he is.

"Where have you been?" Jihyo asked worried.

"I was going to help Inguk but Jein already ripped him off. I backed away learning I can't rip her nametag right now." He explained as he catches for breath.

"Anyway, let's stick together now. We can't lose any more than this." Jihyo said holding the two by the wrist and dragging them with her.

As Jein made her way to her team mates, she passed by a suspicious room. She slowly entered making sure no one was around. She locked the door and started searching. She rummaged through cabinets and found a curious looking briefcase. She opened it and her jaw dropped at what she found.

It was a jewelry set with the Running Man logo delicately engraved on every piece: a necklace, a bracelet, a ring, and a pair of earrings. She took everything of the box and tucked them in her pockets. She put the box away neatly as if it was never touched.

She rendezvoused with her team mates with a bright smile.

"Oppa, oppa!" She called at the three.

"Where have you been?" Jaesuk asked.

She smiled and slowly reached behind her pocket. She showed them Inguk's nametag.

"Amazing! How did you rip it off?" Haha inquired.

"He was on the floor looking for the item. I sneaked up on him and held tight on one edge of his nametag. He turned around the wrong way and it just came right off."

Her acting level is amazing as the three laughed their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter