Swaying Hearts

Somebody's Heartbreak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost two weeks since the filming for Running Man ended. Jein and Inguk never talked about it to avoid unnecessary worries and doubts. They haven't seen Jaehyun after the filming, too, since there was no shooting schedules for Je T' aime Couture. We could say that the past days were quite normal apart from Dongwook and Jihyo's frequent visits at Jein's shop. Inguk acted normally as well, so as not to burden Jein.

Jaehyun, on the other hand, was a little occupied because his girlfriend is back from the trip. He tried not to think of Jein for the time being. He doesn't want his girlfriend to get hurt. He knew very well that he needs to let go of his blossoming feelings for her because it just won't work out and it might even hurt a lot of people. He knew that Jein and him can never be together. But his heart says otherwise. He tried to fight his feelings but it kept on telling him that he will regret it if he doesn't make a move. As unfair as it might seem, he never felt this way for his girlfriend and for Sumi—he was head-over-heels (though he doesn't wear heels) in love with someone he just met a few months ago.

Finally, the day of the first shoot for Je T'aime Couture arrived. Most of them were already at the set even before the sun could rise. They were ecstatic. Jaehyun arrived with his manager following Jein and Inguk. They put on their working attitude, never showing any sign of unprofessionalism. As per the contract, work is work. 

It was so fascinating how they got through the day without any delays and errors. Jaehyun and Inguk stood side by side like old pals. They never once compromised the shoot because of their present emotional dilemmas. They wore the perfect masks to make that shoot a perfect wrap.

But Jaehyun and Inguk were quick to remove those constricting masks as soon as the photographer shouted, "That's all for today. Thank you all for your hard work."

As they gave their thanks to the whole production, Inguk's anxiety is slowly increasing while watching Jaehyun being 'too' friendly around Jein as they talked about how the shoot went.

"Thank you very much for the hard work. It all turned out better than I expected." Jein said as she offered him a congratulatory shake.

Jaehyun returned it and said, "It was an honor working with you and Inguk."

They then briefly discussed the final results of the shoot while sharing both their opinions on some matters. Inguk couldn't stand the sight. He was about to make his way towards them, when two familiar voices greeted him.

"Seo Inguk." A female voice called.

"Did it go well?" A male voice asked pertaining to the finished photoshoot.

"Hyung! Noona! What are you doing here?" Inguk asked as he recognised the two. How could he not, they've been coming in and out Je T'aime Couture for the past days and well ofcourse, they've known each other for a long time.

"Well, we thought we might witness something interesting here." Dongwook presumed but Jihyo glared at him.

'This old man and his clumsy mouth!' Jihyo spoke in her mind as she stared Dongwook down which made him flinch.

Inguk stood, taken aback by Dongwook's statement. Good thing Jihyo was there to clean up after Dongwook.

"You never made any errors or awkward moments which seemed a little boring to us." Jihyo kidded. "I was hoping for some bromance action, but turned out it was just plain photoshoot."

Inguk's face turned horrid. "Noona, what do you mean bromance action?" He gulped a few times as he felt a little disgusted at a certain thought that lingered in his mind.

"She has a thing for those. Don't mind her." He pulled Jihyo away. "We'll go greet Jein first."

Inguk was still a little horrified of what kind of thoughts Jihyo might be thinking when she said the word 'bromance'. After a few seconds, he cleared his throat, shook the thought off his mind, and walked away.

"Glad your crazy worked." Dongwook whispered as he watched Inguk walked away st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter