Running With You (part 1)

Somebody's Heartbreak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun went back to the office still feeling a little conflicted about the talk with Inguk.

"You sure took your time, Mr. Ahn."

Jein greeted as she tapped her finger on her table. His manager was gesturing at him to walk faster but Jaehyun kept his pace.

"My apologies. I, probably, am not feeling too well, still."

Jaehyun replied as he took a seat beside his manager.

"Shouldn't you visit the doctor? You might sicker than you thought."

Jein didn't mean it in a bad way but out of sincere concern for her model's health. His sickness is bad for her business.

"I think I should. Thank you."

They went on with the meeting for just a short 30 minutes since they just finalized next month's schedule and Jein had an event to attend to.

Jaehyun and his manager were on their way back to their entertainment company to discuss the schedule with their director. In the car, Jaehyun's manager kept on nagging at him.

"What were you thinking? You are totally out of your mind! How could you do that to Ms. Song? And what were you doing in the washroom? It was so awkward without you there!"

His manager kept scolding him through the length of their drive but he never answered back. Jaehyun just let him vent out his frustration before they get to the company or he'll be lashing out at the director about what Jaehyun did at the meeting.

They reached their destination and his manager sighed heavily.

"I'm not going to say anything to the director but you have to promise me you won't be doing anything stupid ever again!"

Jaehyun nodded in response and his manager rolled his eyes at him. They went in and reported everything. The director also had something to tell them as they all sat down by the table.

"Running Man PD called and asked if you want to be on their fashion episode." The director started. And before Jaehyun could give a response, he continued. "Of course I said yes."

"Did they tell you the guest line up?" Jaehyun inquired.

"No, they said the other guests also don't know who else is coming." The director replied. "In any case, the filming will start tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!?" Jaehyun and his manager exclaimed in a big surprise.

"Yes. It seemed that one of their guests said that they won't be able to come so they had to quickly look for a replacement because they can't compromise the filming date. You are free for the whole week, am I right?"

Jaehyun nodded since his photoshoots will begin next week. He really wanted to rest but Running Man sounds fun. He didn't want to miss a rare opportunity, too.

After a short talk with the director, they were dismissed because the filming tomorrow will be early. They were asked to rest and wake up earlier than usual to get to the filming site on time.

---------------------------------------------------------

That night, as much as Jaehyun wanted to sleep early, he just can't. He kept on remembering the scene in the washroom with Inguk. He probably had the right to act like that since he did tell Jaehyun that Jein is his girlfriend. Jaehyun also thought that his head must have gone haywire for doing all those crazy things like confessing and the kiss on her hand. All of these came out of him involuntarily, like his sub-conscious mind is taking over his consciousness.

He eventually convinced his wary mind to go to sleep after enough pondering about his worries.

---------------------------------------------------------

The filming day finally came. Jaehyun was picked up by a Running Man van along with his manager. He kept yawning along the way since he wasn't able to get enough sleep. When they arrived at the filming site, the Running Man members were already there along with Kim Woobin and Lee Jongsuk. They were all models, figures why it's a fashi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter