Chapter Four

Me and Him

Sulli walk around enjoying the scenery of the park. She than walk towards the garden where only a few people were present. She continue to walk. Changmin continue to watch and follow her. Sulli nearly fall into the pond nearby as she step onto a few hidden woods causing her to trip.. She shout but was than shut as soon as she felt her arm was pull. She look up to see the familiar pair of eyes from the first time she step into the school. She than felt him surround his arm around her waist and slowly pull her up to the normal position.. She smile shyly before walking off. There was no word exchange between them. 

"Hey Sweetie.. wanna drink.?" A guy ask Sulli.. Sulli just shake her head and smile nicely before walking off .. She ran off.. She look around and there is no sign of Changmin.. She look around and search for him..  She than sees him on the hotdog stall.. She shake her head .. She than spot the merry go round. She gasp and got excited.. She ran off to Changmin..

"Oppa.. can we go to the merry go round?"She ask enthusiastically with both her hand holding onto Changmin's arm.. Changmin shakes her arm off and continue eating his hotdog. She beg him..

"Oppa please.. please.. once.. I dont want to go alone.. Oppa .. Please."She keep on begging showing her puppy dog eyes until eventually he gives in.. She jump excitedly and ran off grabbing Changmin with her.. As soon it is their turned, she jump onto the horse with Changmin behind her.. The whole ride was not fun for Changmin but it was for Sulli.. He felt like he wasted his time.. but he tried to steal a glance from her.. As it end he was than drag to the next station. Is the car bang. Both of them start banging into each other like a fight but they end up laughing at each other attempt. Both enjoy the moment they had banging to each other.

"Well you are coming with me now.."Changmin say grabbing her arm. She stop him and look at him weirdly.

"Why?Where are we going?"She ask confuse..

"Since I followed you to the two station you are going to repay me back by going to another two station with me.. So lets go.."Changmin said.. dragging her with him..Sulli obediently follow him.. They than stand in front of the boat station which is like a roller coaster.. Sulli eyes went wide as she realise where they were.. Changmin queue waiting for their turn.. Sulli attempt to escape multiple of times but it seems like she is going to ride it whether she likes it or not.. She thought she could just ran off but she is hold by Changmin.. Now she hate herself for dragging him with her.. As soon as is their turn she starts to get uneasy.. Changmin enter the boat. Sulli freeze.. Changmin held his hand out.. Sulli shake her head but only to be pull into the boat. They settle down .. Sulli search for the belt but there was none.. She look at Changmin completely lost for word..

"Oppa... b.b..belt" She stutter. Changmin just shake his head thats when she start to panic.. She held onto the boat tightly. He knew that she is afraid of a lot of things. Without thinking twice he wrap both his arm around her waist. She than start tugging onto it tightly and hold onto him like her life is depending on it. She tremble as soon as the boat move. She close her eyes and push herself deeper into Changmin embrace. Changmin smile looking at her..  She keep on whimpering the whole ride. As soon as the boat start going up the cliff she shiver..

"No.. no.. please.. Oppa.. oppa.. I'm scared.. I'm scared.. OPPA ....."she scream as soon as the boat slide down .. Her heart drop..  she starts breathing heavily and let a tear slide off her eye lid..She lean back relief as the ride is almost over..She try to calm her heart down. They than get off the boat . Sulli still couldnt get over the ride.. Changmin pull her into a hug to calm her down..He rub her back. Sulli lays her head on his broad chest..Changmin pat her lightly. Sulli eventually relax and her heart rate decrease..

"Let's go to the next station.. Since you are alright.."He say pull away from the hug and grab her arm. Sulli groan and let him drag her to the next station. As soon as she take a glimpse of where they are going.. Her heart drop once again from the sight.. They than stop walking and stand near the haunted house. The place Sulli hated the most. She swallow her saliva. She recall the memories inside the haunted house. She was so excited to enter the haunted house that she ended up fainting in there.. She shake her head vigorously and pulling onto Changmin. Changmin pull her together with him and they enter the haunted house. Sulli continue to pull her arm wanting to leave but as soon as a ghost appeared beside her, she quickly ran into Changmin's arm..

"Oppa.. I'm really scared...Oppa can we leave please I beg you... AAAAAAHHHHHH!.. Oppa I'm scared... please..I'm scared..OMMA!!!!!" she shout as soon as she saw the ghost and quickly hide herself on Changmin.. She grip onto Changmin's collar.. She cannot take it anymore.. She is so traumatize by the previous incident .. She is so tired of screaming and she felt so weak. She thought her legs was about to gave out.. She nearly fall onto the ground but Changmin grab her waist. Changmin is so worried as she is about to fall. He thought she was just acting..He was so excited to scare the heck out of her not expecting the kind of reaction. He hold onto her who is still gripping onto him and slowly walk out with the screaming girl in his arm.. As soon they are out, Changmin check her out. She is crying softly on his chest.. She tremble terribly..